Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hasn't always been this way but honestly I could never have regular cheetos again and be fine with it. Nacho cheese doritos on the other hand? I think I'd be okay only having them once or twice more.

Don't get me started on these tho

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol that guy rules

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Zoesdare posted:

I just had jalapeño Cheetos. They rock.

truth

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

The Voice of Labor posted:

does anyone make unsalted, unflavored potato chips? cause then you could just throw whatever you want in the bag and shake it up

dill citric acid salt garlic powder bang dill pickle chips

feeling a little on the achewood side? dried sage tarragon himalayan pink salt and pulverized prickly pear

wanna man it up double strong?! powered beef jerky and ghost peppers!

I assume i'm preaching to the choir but just in case this method also works very well with any local restaurant selling plain fried chicken

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I had the vinegar ones a while back and was also surprised by how blah they were

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hell yeah

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Kroger chain here had mustard and tapatio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Had to stop getting dot’s because every flavor I tried was so salty the bag lasted like a month