Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

If he comes out on a horse I might root for him in the fight.

It would have to be a camel, for obvious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has anyone ever walked out to "Eye of the tiger" or would that be a bit too on the nose?

I'm pretty sure someone walked out to Eye of the Tiger this year and this is only our third event.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

UFC 257: I have a big jiu jitsu

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Brut posted:

Looking at this upcoming card, nothing really stands out to me as a good bet other than maybe Ribas at -300 or whatever because I just don't see her losing this one

I am a fool.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Brut posted:

I'm pretty sure someone walked out to Eye of the Tiger this year and this is only our third event.

Wait as this dude is walking out to The Final Countdown I just realized I might be confusing these two songs, but I'm sure I've heard both a bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

Jesus there was a loving crowd as this event what the gently caress

Yeah they sold package deals for all 3 cards this week. As far as I know about 2000-2500 people, and the arena has a capacity of 18,000. The previous 2 Fight Island runs were in basically a metal shack purpose-built for them while they were waiting for the arena to be finished, so there was physically nowhere to put fans even if they wanted to (which they probably did).

Brut fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jan 25, 2021