Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
were the 2 early prelims worth going back to watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Shirkelton posted:

Kind of love that Sara McMann double leg into two haymakers from her knees move.

That ruled

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

McMann should learn how to Von Flue with those giant shoulders

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the jitsu was far too sik

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I think Amanda vs a tag team of Megan Anderson and Juliana Pena might be competitive

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

herb dean sucks poo poo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

that stanky leg is up there with Kevin Lee's.

speaking of kevin

https://twitter.com/MoTownPhenom/status/1353181813036879872

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kerplow

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Chandler did have an issue against Brent Primus landing those low calf kicks, so I can't blame Hooker for trying those early.

They just gotta, y'know, land to have an effect.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Conor said he isn't used to low calf kicks, but hopes he's essentially developed anti-bodies after this fight, not unlike how thai fighters whack their legs with sticks to build up durability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dude is 5-5 in his last ten, if you don't consider that elite, my god, what is??