Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ni no kuni 2 i think, havent played that one but i can't imagine they'd make the sequel less chill. other than that, uh. dragon quest xi has some horny stuff but its not bad and mostly played for jokes outside of a couple costumes. i'll keep thinking and see what i come up with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Disclaimer. I’m not a SJW but sometimes you want to take a break from being titillated by poo poo designed to titillate 15 year olds and hosed up boomers. You know what I mean.

i feel you, sometimes it sucks gettng pandered to. after some thought i vote dq11, there's pretty much no horny stuff until you get jade and most of that is costumes you dont have to put on or jokes about rab reading nudie mags. dark cloud 2 is also pretty fuckin cool and not very horny

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I feel like all Final Fantasy games fit this as well, tbqh.

yeah this too.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

it's called dark chronicle and it whips rear end

europe goon spotted

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah xenoblade 2 kicks rear end but its about the most japanese pervert game i cn think of other than like the neptunia games lol. worth a look when you dont mind big titty anime babes tho, it's really good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I’ll take a pic later but I live near a pizza place where their signature pizzas have like JRPG item style (baked with something [gutsy, smoky, etc]) in the prefacing the description.

lol that sounds cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Idk why I say JRPG style but I guess I think of it like you find some specialty shop that’s only in one place in the whole game like a Costa Del Sol style Story Pacing Changeup place. Or something like that.

(posted with gusto) lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ni no kuni kicks rear end but the combat isnt good. it's worth the money though imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frenz posted:

Lunar silver star story is pretty wholesome op

doesnt that one have sexy pics of ladies that you can pick up as collectibles