Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Still unclear which word you mean. Plenty of words begin with R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

quote:

R-word.org

Primo domain name

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The movement to censor "the R-word" is an anti-black agenda, to put it on the level of the N-word. If you feel like you're being hit when people use the word, that says more about you than it does the person using it. We shouldn't stop using the word until the people it describes stop existing. Just because they run your country doesn't mean we should coddle them.

R-word Occupied Government

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Flashing back to when there was genuine internet-wide discourse over how ableist words like stupid and idiot were. Thank you president Biden for returning America to its past glory :patriot:

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Too many opinions, I need to consult an expert

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

bird. posted:

i started using thing like "terminal galaxybrain" and "smoothbrain" which attempts to get at same degree of extreme of stupidity w/o being AS offensive although maybe smoothbrain is im not catching flak for it yet but i am not so attached that id keep them if i did, there are many more insults 2 b found out there in the word jungle

Sorry, smooth brain is off limits according to some banned resetera user

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
"Mudbrain" sounds like a racist description of oral sex

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Gas this hermaphroditic thread

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Just checking in to see if the thread is still retarded

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Populon posted:

Change thead title to "The Retarded Thread"

C-SPAM: located in a parking lot between a sex shop and a crematorium > The Retarded Thread: A Place for Retards to Post

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Retards win

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Stereotype posted:

I’m actually a little surprised at how many grown adults are aggressively defending their right to say a word most commonly used by 7th grade bullies.

If you wanted to have a thread where you get to chastise people for using an insult you don't like then maybe call your thread "post itt to get scolded for using the r word" instead of "let's talk about the r word"

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

samantonio posted:

It wasn't. I openly admit I still gently caress up and slip that word into my discourse. I'm trying to be better.

Typing "retard" would've saved you a keystroke

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

samantonio posted:

And gay means bad?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
https://youtu.be/LrkEc2V3mO4

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009