Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Face ID'd Rumplestilskin. Turns out he tweeted some seriously f'd up stuff back in '09. Sent links to his employer and his wife's book club.

I not only goaded that shape-shifting giant into turning into a mouse, I told him I didn't believe he was cool enough to sign his castle and savings over to me first and kick himself in the balls repeatedly. Boy did he show me!

Godmother said this carriage would turn back into a pumpkin at midnight, but if I just keep racing West through multiple time zones...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

dumb fairy queen stole my voice but didn't know that both me and my beau have been taking ASL classes together. all he had to do was go to Plant World and buy some juniper seeds. most easily broken curse ever

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FutonForensic

we're doing a skip in Hansel & Gretel by rushing into the witch's house and killing her immediately. we don't talk to her or eat candy (crowd is cheering in awe as i say this)

BoldFrankensteinMir

Nah man, no way that lovely lady is full-on kissing an amphibian. Never gonna happen. That's why I asked for her to blow a kiss at me, and it worked! gently caress all that personal discovery and sexual maturity metaphor poo poo. Lawyerball!

Sig by Heather Papps

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
rookie mistake is rushing directly to granny's house. you should be grinding low level critters first, otherwise the wolf will wreck you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BoldFrankensteinMir

Nosfereefer posted:

rookie mistake is rushing directly to granny's house. you should be grinding low level critters first, otherwise the wolf will wreck you

You can keep the woodsman in the party permanently if you just stall and don't ask granny-wolf the three questions long enough, and he wanders close by and pulls aggro on his own. You won't get your basket of goodies back but whatever, that unique axe's power attack is broke a f.

Sig by Heather Papps

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
overcoming sleep enchantment with speed and redbulls

super sweet best pal

Spent my entire life savings filling these woods with traps. I'm guaranteed to catch dozens of talking animals that'll give me wishes in exchange for their freedom.

google THIS

Respeccing and reassigning all my hair stats to my legs, then just stepping out of the tower

BoldFrankensteinMir

You really only need a four-dwarf guild to raid that gem mine. Three if you're amazing at it.

Sig by Heather Papps

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
using a walkthru for the bear house

BoldFrankensteinMir

Yes it's a straw house, but I dug out the foundation so now it's floating juuuust out of wolf-range.

Sig by Heather Papps

Stoner Sloth

Buttchocks posted:

overcoming sleep enchantment with speed and redbulls

pissing off witches/evil fairies/etc in an attempt to cure my crippling insomnia

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

BoldFrankensteinMir

You are going to hate me when I tell you how low the rent is in this shoe, the old lady who lived here before me locked it in at 1790's rates.

Sig by Heather Papps

google THIS

"Vanilla is for scrubs," I say, as I install the Disney mod so I don't have to meet a dark tragic end

Heather Papps

hello friend

our economy is in shambles after the technique of spinning straw into gold caused extreme hyperinflation

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Don't even bother with all those horses and men, I've been save-scumming, I'll just put a mattress under Humpty this time.

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm ruined - some crafty fox stacked a bunch of paintbrushes on top of each other and stole all my grapes!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Are you kidding me? Eleven characters, no numbers or capitals and only one punctuation, and they're real words? It took less than 10 minutes to brute-force "open sesame", now we'll see how quickly a bunch of desert nomads can guess "NK=wX'U\?]{cA?s&&<6}"

Sig by Heather Papps

google THIS

I couldn't wish for more wishes but I wished that the number 3 were the same as a hundred. Got my extra wishes but it really hurt human life expectancy.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Once you get to Happily Ever After you can start a New Game + and wear your prince clothes even in the pauper parts!

Sig by Heather Papps

snergle

A kind little mouse!
watch as i perform the three blind mice entirely blindfolded. more like 4 blind mice i say as i put the blindfold over my mouse fursuits eyes.

i see through the mouth hole

BoldFrankensteinMir

If you buy out the Little Matchstick Girl's inventory enough times she can afford a coat.

Sig by Heather Papps

Buttchocks

Paying the Piper with loot boxes.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I wonder what happens if I tell the bag itself to jump in the bag...

*creates black hole, Earth is destroyed*

Sig by Heather Papps

biosterous

i'm playing as the princess, here's my start: every time the king gets remarried, immediately I find a way to push my new step mom off the parapet. so far every single one has turned out to be an evil witch in disguise.

gallery of sigs

he/him

super sweet best pal

"Heard my neighbors got a wish for each horn on the goat they served to their guests for Christmas dinner," I say to the genetics lab as I show them my mutant goat proposal, "Enough horns and you'll each get a wish as a bonus."

biosterous

skipping the entire cursed spinning wheel segment because i know how to wear a thimble

gallery of sigs

he/him

BoldFrankensteinMir

It takes a few hours of just spamming the hell out of all your summons but it IS possible to beat Baba Yaga. And it's the only way to breed a gold chicken-house.

Sig by Heather Papps

Buttchocks

Instead of climbing all the way down the beanstalk, you can just jump off. Right before you hit the ground, equip the hen that lays golden eggs and stand on her. The hen can't take fall damage, and neither will you!

Nosfereefer

constantly micromanaging the camel's inventory

BoldFrankensteinMir

If you back out of the menu fast enough after asking to taste the pie-man's wares, you can get the pie without spending the penny.

There is, however, currently no way to catch the whale in a bucket of water (without mods).

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

the only way to acquire mother goose's bjork dress alt costume is to purchase it, i'm sorry.

google THIS

"I want to roll for perception."

(rolls)

"The creepy old hag, who appeared out of the blue at a well hidden house in the middle of a forest, is lying about the apple."

"I eat the apple anyway."

"What?"

biosterous

Nosfereefer posted:

constantly micromanaging the camel's inventory

gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

Bribing the royal timekeeper to implement daylight savings time early, thus skipping over the stroke of midnight.

BoldFrankensteinMir

They nerfed the doctor class in an update but the Playstation version didn't get it, so "physician heal thyself" is still an option there.

Sig by Heather Papps

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Nah man, no way that lovely lady is full-on kissing an amphibian. Never gonna happen. That's why I asked for her to blow a kiss at me, and it worked! gently caress all that personal discovery and sexual maturity metaphor poo poo. Lawyerball!

careful on the syntax there. during my last speed run i screwed up the request to blow a kiss and ended up turning the npc hostile and soft-locking the quest.

BoldFrankensteinMir

canyoneer posted:

careful on the syntax there. during my last speed run i screwed up the request to blow a kiss and ended up turning the npc hostile and soft-locking the quest.

Ooh yeah, good point. And that golden ball in her inventory from act 1 is like a +6 item, and it's ranged.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ok, so an ugly duckling start. you're gonna want to start grinding CON and don't put any points into duck-specific skills. you'll also get a huge CHA boost after a major story event with an in-game trigger which i'm not going to spoil for you