Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Eifert Posting posted:

Tom Brady rules:
1. No Brady
2. Not even once
3. gently caress off with that cheating child kissing fascist enabler forever
4. Lol got punked by Eli twice

gently caress 12

mods!!!!!!?!!!!

In the OP I specifically said to only say NICE things about Tom Brady.

Sheesh, some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Magicpants posted:

mods!!!!!!?!!!!

In the OP I specifically said to only say NICE things about Tom Brady.

Sheesh, some people.

That is nice. I'm being quite generous.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Eifert Posting posted:

I’m so sorry that your life is so painful that you feel the need to hate on a winner like Tom Brady. You will be in my prayers tonight. Bless your heart.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Eifert Posting posted:

You have blasphemed the name of the great and powerful Tom Brady. This is the opposite of nice!

New rule: thou shalt honor Tom Brady and keep his name holy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom brady's daughter is going to be the president and his sons are going to win 8 super bowls each. and tom is going to win a lot of super bowls and marry the richest model ever

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Cavauro posted:

tom brady's daughter is going to be the president and his sons are going to win 8 super bowls each. and tom is going to win a lot of super bowls and marry the richest model ever

The only thing I know about Tom Brady’s daughter is that a WEEI radio host, WEEI being the station where was contracted to do weekly interviews, called her an “annoying little pissant” and from what was discernible from behind the scenes Brady was absolutely besides himself in anger and took a lot of convincing to not tear up the contract.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht's weird. 'preciate the inside info.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The only thing I know about Tom Brady’s daughter is that a WEEI radio host, WEEI being the station where was contracted to do weekly interviews, called her an “annoying little pissant” and from what was discernible from behind the scenes Brady was absolutely besides himself in anger and took a lot of convincing to not tear up the contract.

Well she is half Tom Brady so the chances of that was pretty good.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Eifert Posting posted:

Tom Brady rules:
1. No Brady
2. Not even once
3. gently caress off with that cheating child kissing fascist enabler forever
4. Lol got punked by Eli twice

gently caress 12

Wrong thread, sir.

The winning thread will be selected after Sunday.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This does rule, Tom is a good dad.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Cavauro posted:

Now here's someone who knows how to participate in the Tom Brady Rules Megathread! We could all learn a lot from this man.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

AsInHowe posted:

This does rule, Tom is a good dad.

Yeah, absolutely. I hadn't heard this story, but WEEI is getting absolutely crushed in this market by The Sports Hub. The idea that they would say something like boggles my mind, especially about someone's child (dunno how old this person is, even if she's an adult, they aren't going to take it well.) For god's sake, the whole station is constantly blowing sunshine up everyone's skirt all year long about how things are fine, but you stop doing it to complain about someone important to one of your business partners? What a fukken joke.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Four years ago to this day, something very important happened. Thomas Edward Brady Jr made sure that the 2016 Atlanta Falcons would never be forgotten in sports history.

Athanatos posted:

Wrong thread, sir.

The winning thread will be selected after Sunday.

The losing thread should be locked.

Thomas Brady
Nov 23, 2000
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A CHEATING, OPEN MOUTH CHILD KISSING CHUD THAT LOST TO ELI TWICE
Following.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Magnetic North posted:

Yeah, absolutely. I hadn't heard this story, but WEEI is getting absolutely crushed in this market by The Sports Hub. The idea that they would say something like boggles my mind, especially about someone's child (dunno how old this person is, even if she's an adult, they aren't going to take it well.) For god's sake, the whole station is constantly blowing sunshine up everyone's skirt all year long about how things are fine, but you stop doing it to complain about someone important to one of your business partners? What a fukken joke.

WEEI had a crazy neo-conservative nut as their morning host for years and finally had to fire him after he went full alt right and now q Anon.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Magnetic North posted:

His daughter was five years old at the time lol.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Four years ago to this day, something very important happened. Thomas Edward Brady Jr made sure that the 2016 Atlanta Falcons would never be forgotten in sports history.

The losing thread should be locked.

Ugh, gently caress the Falcons.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://mobile.twitter.com/TMobile/status/1357680630616576003

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
let us all have a moment of mediation and quiet reflection on how loving good tom brady is at football

WildChyld
Dec 20, 2003
Entirely too metal for one hand: \mm/

Magicpants posted:

let us all have a moment of mediation and quiet reflection on how loving good tom brady is at football

he is jesus christ in football pads

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
I will love watching Tom Brady play football for as long as I live

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I hope Tom Brady dies of COVID within the month.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as long as you don't alter his name to be disparaging

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

fartknocker posted:

he won't because of his immunity powder, and the power of positive thinking. i am nodding with a rictal grin. eyes stretching wider, into the future

OIL! OIL! OIL!
Apr 12, 2009

Tom Brady is old as hell. that means he's very wise now

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

fartknocker posted:

Wrong thread

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Tom Brady is the greatest of all time you see

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The son of a bitch is gonna go for ten rings

And I don't doubt for a minute he can succeed

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

goldmine

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

lol

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
This tom brady guy is pretty good. I wish my local sports team could have Tom brady. If only.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Tom Brady is cool and good and a 7 time Super Bowl Champion.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Tommy Brady is just so freaking good

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
🍞 👀 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The NFC East continues to, inexplicably, be Thomas Edward Brady's only kryptonite in the Superbowl.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Tom Brady now has more super bowl rings than any franchise. please clap

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
He'll just have more fingers surgically implated.

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/1358614732647858178

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Athanatos closed it calling it the “Tom Brady Sticks Thread”. What an utter slap to the face.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Athanatos, what kind of special privileges do I get for posting the correct tom brady thread? I was thinking some kind of supreme power. Can we perhaps cast out the nonbelievers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Vando posted:

Tom Brady is a system quarterback, and that system is 'have a qb who can throw the ball real good'