Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Re: Tom Brady is league average megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

davecrazy posted:

He’s mentally ill my dudes.

He’s really the perfect guy to be in business with Kanye.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ehud posted:

changed my mind. I hope this fucker never retires. Not really interested in his upcoming career in politics.

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/1584509404703248384?s=20&t=JIu3qSRUVrc7CDbMkCUfIw

Point 1: this makes me angry and I legitimately think Brady is a shithead for this

Point 2: at least Trumps inevitably insane rage “truth” on Truth Social about this will be pretty funny because he is psychologically incapable of handling Desantis nudging him out of the spotlight.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

You gotta put it in tweet form my man.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Yeah it’s my job to defend Brady. I can take the arrows and slings.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Brady hates Trump now because Brady hates stupid losers.

And Desantis looks like a loser tonight in his debate but that’s neither here nor there.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Wow. For those expecting months of drama around the divorce going forward you aren’t getting it. Because according to reports it’s done today. Both sides have settled on all matters after lawyers hashed it all out for two months, and it’s done. Marriage over, NDAs signed, everyone moves on.

Huh

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Finally Tom can focus fully on football and unleash his final form. (hopefully he got her witchcraft in the divorce)

Inshallah (maybe he’ll convert to Islam in his quest for meaning)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

fsif posted:

Very bizarre and contrived way to try to frame Tom Brady ruining his personal life as a massive own to his haters.

except I don’t care about his personal life I care about if he might be a fraction less distracted while playing this blood sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Sickening posted:

Except all the horny human being wanting to gently caress newly single Tom Brady and throwing themselves at him at a even higher valine and velocity.

Just gotta make sure it’s not on Saturday. Give those legs some recovery time.