Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this thread is the reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom brady's daughter is going to be the president and his sons are going to win 8 super bowls each. and tom is going to win a lot of super bowls and marry the richest model ever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht's weird. 'preciate the inside info.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as long as you don't alter his name to be disparaging

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there will be a tom gronkowski, or tonk, in the league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

keep em comin shimmy jimmy. and thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it just seems so stupid to pay that much money for a non-non-non-NFT that could easily be shredded into a million pieces at any moment

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just read Brady spent an hour with this kid and let him keep one of his SB rings. Probably the result of several different things coming to a head in life atm but I cried. Thanks Tom

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what do you want me to do tom. you had the hat and there are pics of you two foolin' around. get outta here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice try buddy. they were seen at a party together in 2005 too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just wanting tosay tom brady has never had any relation to trump whatsoever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1549095522849280000

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

idk she keeps saying no while putting on the clothes. it has a negative vibe. the curse of not quoting anything when you post and then it's the first post of a new page.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom as a kid reminds me of justin h. the quarterback, due to the eyes. not a whole lot but just a slight yeah to it. cya

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom did leave the patriots after 2011. that's what history is now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Houston Texans North

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not surprised that people here are wary of or even mocking cool witches but there are a lot of them. i'm not saying gisele is actually one of them; i don't know her, but there are very few cool people with 9 figure, 10 figure, or higher net worths. but don't count out cool witches in general. no need for that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i had made $332,962,392 playing football, and $100,000,000 in other endeavors, and when i get divorced the other party has to pay money to me. but i'd never give up tomatoes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's my decision

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's some poo poo that rules:

-falling over oneself to post
-jumping through hoops to post
-bending over backwards to post
-going the extra mile to post
-moving mountains to post
-the blood sweat and tears of posting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did not know the circumstances. i apologize

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Nov 24, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

baker's real jersey in carolina was a fake with a really low quality nfl patch. they never respected him. only called fake joke plays for him to run. never gave him a chance.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not only are there unauthorized candid photographs of celebrities from that location, but check this out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

baker's bayfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.afternic.com/forsale/Ne..._id=GoDaddy_DLS