Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Pictured here is Tom Brady, who is a quarterback in the National Football League, which this thread is about.

Pictured here is a goat because Tom Brady is often considered the Greatest Of All Time (or GOAT for short, get it?).

Pictured here is a pirate because Tom Brady plays a football team called the Buccaneers, which is a fancy word for pirate.

Talk about Tom Brady in this thread, specifically about why he's so good and a famous quarterback and will succeed with the Tampa Bay Buccanneers football team.
:siren: PLEASE ONLY SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT TOM BRADY IN THIS THREAD NO SARCASM ALLOWED YOU CAN SAY ALL YOUR MEAN THINGS IN THE OTHER THREAD MODS PLEASE BAN ANYBODY WHO SAYS A MEAN THING ABOUT TOM BRADY IN THIS THREAD :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I'll start. I heard Tom Brady is a good dad and a good husband (dynamite in the sack but don't go there XD) and he has won many football games too.

Thanks for reading this post! And thanks for supporting Tom Brady!

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
yes tom brady is a registered sex offender, however this is not the thread to dwell on that, this is thread to point out that this handsome man has been in

10 SUPER BOWLS ~~in 20 years~~

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jan 25, 2021

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Tom Sellout posted:

pov: an innocent strawberry

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

thank you for this important information

now i dont know how long aaron rodgers has been in the league but at this rate his career only needs to last 10 times longer than it is now to match tom brady

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

SalTheBard posted:

Wrong thread

you can't be in the wrong thread when you're in the Tom Brady Rules Megathread, friend

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
some qbs hit 37 and get fat and die1
some qbs hit 37 and win 4 super bowls2

footnotes:
1 - such as that steelers guy
2 - here i'm referring to tom brady specifically

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
tom brady has a loving and consensual relationship with his son

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
https://twitter.com/MarkMaske/status/1356299361009991680

HE WILL NEVER STOP

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Tom Brady removed his personality to fit in more football IQ. His persona as perfect football man has long since overtaken any free will or humanity. This is why he is the best football guy and I love him.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

PupsOfWar posted:

clicked on this thinking tom brady rules meant a proposed set of rules to prevent tom brady from continuing to cheat at football

we can set up some tom brady rules if you want

the first rule of tom brady is tell everyone about tom brady

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Sash! posted:

I have two Tom Brady rules proposals:

Any incomplete pass by Tom Brady a live ball, recoverable and advanceable by the defense.

Should Tom Brady throw an interception, a cardboard dunce hat is affixed to the top of his helmet for the duration of his next offensive series. Hat shall be no less than 18 inches tall, white, and feature vertical black text reading DUNCE on the front.

these seem like patently unfair rules but I guess the rest of the league has to do what it takes to slow down super winning touchdown tom brady

Power of Pecota posted:

New Rule! If you're going to kiss your son, kiss him on the mouth

now this a great tom brady rule to add to the tom brady rules!

new rule: if you win a super bowl, you have to win 2 more in the next 3 years

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Eifert Posting posted:

Tom Brady rules:
1. No Brady
2. Not even once
3. gently caress off with that cheating child kissing fascist enabler forever
4. Lol got punked by Eli twice

gently caress 12

mods!!!!!!?!!!!

In the OP I specifically said to only say NICE things about Tom Brady.

Sheesh, some people.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Eifert Posting posted:

That is nice. I'm being quite generous.

You have blasphemed the name of the great and powerful Tom Brady. This is the opposite of nice!

New rule: thou shalt honor Tom Brady and keep his name holy

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Cavauro posted:

tom brady's daughter is going to be the president and his sons are going to win 8 super bowls each. and tom is going to win a lot of super bowls and marry the richest model ever

Now here's someone who knows how to participate in the Tom Brady Rules Megathread! We could all learn a lot from this man.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
let us all have a moment of mediation and quiet reflection on how loving good tom brady is at football

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Athanatos, what kind of special privileges do I get for posting the correct tom brady thread? I was thinking some kind of supreme power. Can we perhaps cast out the nonbelievers?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Athanatos posted:

What would you like?

Oh I dunno, just like, make everyone call me His Holiness, and give me the ability to permanently edit everyone's posts, and ban everyone who ever posted one bad thing about tom brady, and maybe a tithe too.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Athanatos posted:

How about a banner ad that links to this thread?

ill settle for that

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
go for it

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
5 oldest players to win a super bowl (so far):

Tom Brady 43
Tom Brady 41
Tom Brady 39
Peyton Manning 39
John Elway 38

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
let us cleanse ourselves in the goat load

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

this basically summarizes the last 15 pages of the aftermath thread

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
people all over the globe are finding their own ways to celebrate tom brady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslhRtTdKSw

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Ehud posted:

god drat he’s had so much work done

spend more time in the playbook and less under the knife IMHO

agreed, he should work harder to win more super bowls

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Obviously I’m biased as all hell to start with but I’ve seen more praise of Brady and what he did with the Bucs from all corners of the internet than I ever have before. And the parade celebration is just being completely loved. For the first time in 20 years Brady was basically able to turn off Robot Mode and it’s actually kind of endearing.

tom brady is a robot through and through. people like him now for the same reason they like wall-e. he escaped a dystopian nightmare factory for a life of color and joy

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Tom Brady Rules!

The Tom Brady Rules:
1. The first rule of Tom Brady is tell everyone about Tom Brady.
2. The second rule of Tom Brady is tell everyone about Tom Brady.
3. If you're going to kiss your son, kiss him on the mouth.
4. Thou shalt honor Tom Brady and keep his name holy.
5. Thou shalt supplicate thine self before Tom Brady and sacrifice all thy own for his glory.
6. Thou shalt shun the nonbeliever. All who would slander Tom Brady must be destroyed.
7. Count the rings, bitch.
8. The best one is the next one.
9. Get hosed.
10. GOAT LOAD

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

You forgot Rule 0:

Thou shalt power rank no other QB's higher than Tom Brady.
this is the unwritten rule of Tom Brady

here's a list of some of the many QBs who are worse than Tom Brady:
Troy Aikman 1989-2000
George Blanda (Also PK) 1949-1958, 1960-1975
Terry Bradshaw 1970-1983
Len Dawson 1957-1975
John Elway 1983-1998
Brett Favre 1991-2010
Dan Fouts 1973-1987
Otto Graham 1946-1955
Bob Griese 1967-1980
Sonny Jurgensen 1957-1974
Jim Kelly 1986-1996
Bobby Layne 1948-1962
Peyton Manning 1998-2015
Dan Marino 1983-1999
Joe Montana 1979-1994
Warren Moon 1984-2000
Joe Namath 1965-1977
Ken Stabler 1970-1984
Bart Starr 1956-1971
Roger Staubach 1969-1979
Fran Tarkenton 1961-1978
Y.A. Tittle 1948-1964
Johnny Unitas 1956-1973
Norm Van Brocklin 1949-1960
Kurt Warner 1998-2009
Bob Waterfield 1945-1952
Steve Young 1985-1999

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
ehud you have disparaged the great name of tom brady for the final time! therefore you will be destroyed, prepare for verbal evisceration!

tom brady is better at football than you will be at anything your entire life (especially sex), you boorish uncultured thickskulled philistine stupid PIGFUCK

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Okay I'm sorry. I had some time to cool down, I was angry when I said that. I just get so worked up about Tom Brady. You were in the wrong but I forgive you for your ignorance. Come, join us brother. Cleanse yourself in the GOAT LOAD. All who love Tom Brady shall be good at sex.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
tom bradys politics is winning super bowls :byob1:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
thanks for outing all the nonbelievers so that they may be dispatched with ehud. however! this blatant abuse of mod power will not stand! the unspeakable slander you have put in the thread title to blaspheme Tom Brady has cast shame upon the fine folks of the football funhouse, upon yourself, and upon all human dignity. also it is proven incorrect with all the super bowls the man has won. this is grounds for impeachment. down with ehud! Tom Brady Rules!

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
you know, people criticize tom brady for kissing his son, but has anyone considered that maybe his son is the perv?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
while tom brady is a convicted pedophile and international war criminal, he is also the best football player to ever play football which is far more important

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
it is truly a testament to the mannings that they were able to slow down tom brady slightly while not even being tom brady themselves. fortunately the mannings are long gone from this league so the thousand year reign of tom brady will devour all without challenge or mercy

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
best draft pick of all time

best everything of all time

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

here's a fascinating trend, it appears as though anyone who has attempted this enough times ends up losing very often, except tom brady who keeps winning a lot. everyone knows that passing is always the most valuable thing to do so this data must be incorrect. also tom brady is a statistical outlier which means he doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

A.o.D. posted:

Is this real?

ha no way, who would name their child Player C?