Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Tom Brady? He's good, and he wins a lot, and I like to watch him win and be good, and I hope he continues to win and be good, and I hope that I get to continue to watch him win and be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

🍞 👀 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍 💍

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Da shrimpman returns

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Ehud posted:

We should close this thread permanently tomorrow to remember the victims of 9/11.

Not while one high tower still stands

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Retiring is the ultimate act of sportsmanship from Tom Brady, the greatest to ever do it, graciously allowing others to win a couple

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Clearly and obviously the best. He would have been the GOAT if he had retired 2 or 3 rings ago. Anybody surpassing him in my lifetime seems unfathomable.

Hell how long do you think it will take for any franchise to have more rings than him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I love him. I love tom brady. I want to hug & kiss him.