Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Volmarias posted:

If this game doesn't end up with giant engines to drive the planet itself, then what is even the point?

Hey, let's respect the worthy entries in the genre only. (Jokes aside, almost certainly something that will come down the line.)

Also congratulations, you guys have convinced me to pick it up whenever I decide if I need another factorio break, and several friends earlier than that. (Still have a lot to try with Factorio even if I've finished it, but might not be a bad idea to shelve for a bit? Probably enough notes to remember what I was doing...)

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Doing my best not to check external resources as much as possible until I'm satisfied with my mostly blind run. Just verifying a few things real quick.

• Despite having 12 potential belt channels, vanilla planetary logistics stations are capped at 3 items and only one direction for each, correct? Having not yet built an interstellar logistics station, are they additionally capped to only local or remote for a given item?
  • Did I miss any non-manual controls for interplanetary flight?

Finally got yellow bricks manufacturing slowly, just have to manually run the supply of titanium a little longer until I get the higher tier logistics stations installed and can shuttle it automatically. Committing a lot of design sins while figuring out DSP's quirks.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ice Fist posted:

Planetary Logistic Stations have three items with either a Supply/Demand/Storage setting.
Interstellar Logistic Stations have five items with both a local Supply/Demand/Storage setting that the little drones will handle on the planet the station is on and a Remote Supply/Demand/Storage Setting that the big drones will handle moving between planets.

You can essentially treat a Interstellar station as a planetary station with more slots if you want. You don't even necessarily need to power one end of it. If you put an interplanetary on say, a titanium mine early, as long as the mines itself are powered and you're feeding the station the minerals set to remote supply, the station on your main planet will still retrieve the item in question.
Neat. Naturally none of the stations that need power are on the planet where all my power generation is set up... but that's a problem for future me to deal with. I figured the replacement was a valid option. Good to know there's more options too. Extra cost worth it to just build those?

quote:

Interplanetary flight is always manual. There is no automated function for it. I assume you're asking because it's annoying to do it manually, and it is. But it gets way easier down the road as your energy reserves go up so you can accelerate more before running out of energy, and finally you'll get green research followed by a practically endless supply of warpers which trivializes interplanetary flight.
Yeah, you got it in one. With just the first two core + energy researches, even using energized graphite in the mech I near immediately run out of power and it just... doesn't regenerate fast enough for any maneuvering. Cue me forgetting that the controls for acceleration aren't something sane like Shift/Ctrl, but Shift/S instead, and knocking myself out of the intended path and close to 5 minutes late by the time my power had recovered, I got back on course, and landed as intended. The manual flight doesn't really add anything to the game whatsoever while being an annoying chore (that the lack of silicon and titanium "incentivizes" you to do before you have a mech that can really do it), so figured there had to eventually be a way around it. Ah well.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

OH YEAH forgot one more. Is priority for sorters calculated a particular way? After figuring out why my off center sorters kept getting jacked up I've slowly started refactoring my base for more Factorio-style belt layouts (instead of the splitter abuse I had), but I still occasionally get weird quirks where I'll get, say, a mk1 storage with 3 inputs and 3 outputs, but one output never gets any material even if I dead-end its belt to guarantee anything that goes out that way remains visible and isn't used. This is mostly fine, except the time I found out that the starved output sorter was the one leading to my main power generator bank (that was an unpleasant cascade). What determines which sorters get materials first?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Clark Nova posted:

yeah, the way a building decides which splitter to output to when it has more than one is either bugged or uses rules I don't understand

I've mostly dealt with it by just not retiring the splitter-abuse layouts I already built (so at least the feed is consistent, if inefficient), but it is starving out some parts of my base. Plus when I do the usual factory game thing and use my starter planet to build a new, more optimal factory from its resources, I'd like to not gently caress up this time. Like taking about 8 hours to realize I actually could get sorters to not have weird angles or force a 2-long splitter even against adjacent belts, without resorting to splitting the feed to every single machine and dead-ending on it. That was egg on my face.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Manyorcas posted:

I think earlier in the thread, someone found that with T-junctions, the line coming from the west or north (I don't remember the actual direction) always 'won' and went first rather than alternating from each input direction, so there might be something similar here. Probably just a quirk of the way actions are queued in the code.

Oh, I noticed there's definite priority in terms of splitters - I mean offloading from a storage box. Since I'm not home with the game to screenshot it, have a sticky note drawing:

Two tier 2 belts with 3 tier 2 sorters each, feeding a box. (in this case it's smelted iron) The two belts get full consumption of the product they receive. There's also four belts leading out of it to different parts of my factory. Belts B and C always work, and I'm pretty sure Belt A (with the requisite 2-long sorter) also runs, but Belt D never receives a single item. The other sorters get prioritized and choke it out entirely.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Planet with 0 organic anything (besides a bit of coal) in my starting system. Only other planet with a solid surface as far as I can tell. So far I've just got it set up with a massive pile of wind turbines (very future proofed) because there's no water to get in the way. Is this generally the best power bet for planets like this? Not a whole lot of solar efficiency to work with, and thinking ahead to when I continue expanding the titanium/silicon harvest there and start shipping it to other places. Importing fuel seems wasteful for now, at least, though I'll have to keep some supply on hand so I don't get stuck there in the future.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ornedan posted:

Just using wind turbines for your power network instead generates a decent bit of power, enough to power a mining outpost. Later on you'll almost certainly set up fuel rods to be available via interstellar shipping and can just import fuel for fusion or anti-matter reactors.

Fair enough re: shipping. Not sure exactly where all the break-even points for energy are and I've done a fair bit of "this is probably less efficient but it's way simpler".
(Come to think of it I should rip out some graphite thermal power stations and hook them up to my hydrogen overflow valve instead...)

Side note: love to be able to tell what parts of my base I built in what order solely off of how dogshit the organization for everything is. Forgot to upload screenshots before I left, sadly, but it's a fun gradient from "hell tangle of misunderstood mechanics in my main base" to "pretty nicely organized fluid processing with room for seamless expansion".

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ice Fist posted:

:shrug: Then they're broken. Unless you're thinking that I wasn't using them. By "merging" I'm saying I was using splitters for combining belts.

I can provide video evidence if needed since I think it's pretty reproduceable.

FWIW I run into splitter logic issues a lot. They're usually only resolved by dismantling and replacing the splitter entirely. Most recently was one that inherited tier 1 belt speed and refused to increase to tier 2 speed like the rest, even when I removed and replaced all the belts feeding them. So try replacing them if nothing else.
I've seen very little issue with priority for them, but I'll admit honestly I haven't watched close enough to tell for sure, as long as I still get full belts (hence my storage concerns).

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Peachfart posted:

Splitters have weird issues with upgrading belts. The fix is to use the aoe upgrade over the splitter, which will properly upgrade the one mk1 belt that is screwing everything up.

Good to know.
Also, now that I'm home: the only part of my base that's not so dire that I can't post it. Partly built before I figured out how sorters actually do work, and you can see the evolution I mentioned.

The top part of the image? We don't take cameras there. It's dire.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

zoux posted:

Well I hope you've learned your lesson about building longitudinally

I'm going to guess you mean along longitude lines (instead of just "building in lines"), in which case yeah, doing a lot less of that.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ice Fist posted:

I love this. It's... mesmerizing in its complexity

Lessons learned from Factorio, unlearned in the face of misunderstood mechanics, and slowly relearned. I actually just refactored the hydrogen flow there... and promptly broke everything by not paying enough attention.

Do I need multiple logistics towers to get a good interplanetary flow rate? One tower is... slow, and the 10-vessel cap is rough.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Actual answer: I'm a dumbass and had things set wrong, plenty of throughput now. Also yes, smelting the titanium/silicon before shipping is what I did (already had smelting in place for manual transport).

This is a very pretty game.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Blueprints would be a blessing. Some of my processing has gotten... complex.
X-ray cracking - is it worth it vs just getting graphite from coal? Noticing a distinct lack of refined oil suddenly, and while I'm ramping up regular refining, not sure if I should be rearranging my graphite production. Already cut out my generators in that particular pipeline now that I have enough fractionators to support a handful of mini fusions.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Kinda what I figured as the answer. Unfortunate since that's the one nicely laid out part of my factory (besides the new ISL tower based modules), but I should still be able to cover hydrogen needs and by god I need the refined oil back. Will have to remember to tear all that down and make good use of the space.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ended up cutting my entire x-ray cracking system out and started moving more materials out to logistics station based modules. Not nearly where I want to be yet, but getting a start. Going to probably try completely rebuilding my science production zone before I push to purple science, it's a messy tangle right now that I need to knock over and start anew with. Replaced the x-ray cracking with two extra fractionator loops while I ramp up deuterium power. Actually doing pretty well now, aside from the power drops I haven't totally figured out with (probably my home planet's weird orbit + sail deployment, my sail factory is finally connected to a PLS so I can set up more launch sites at least).

Fun game. Could use a much bigger "real time clock" in the corner. Eats time like Factorio.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

On the note of the sphere planner, when planning mine out (don't quite have launching silos yet but getting there), anything but the equator returned a "latitude too high" error. I know there's a research to increase that by 15 degrees or something, but does it naturally extend at all once I've actually got sphere parts installed to anchor to? (For now just achieving a ring will be impressive enough.)

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

My GPU is finally starting to weep. But I'm also finally getting my poo poo together.

Temporary iron and titanium shortages to be resolved next time.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

SettingSun posted:

Ok, I'm still getting the hang of the game in general as a neophyte, but at least some of my skills translate from Factorio. This is one of the most visually captivating games I've played. I was stunned when I set up a rail gun for the first time and started firing solar sails, and I could see each in orbit. The game also enables my love of exploration, and I loved flying to another planet for the first time, a lava planet covered in rocks. Awesome.

So I'm in the early/mid game(?) and I've just set up a trickle of purple science (while also trickling in yellow still). I'm trying to figure out ways to stabilize my production so I can finally get high tier things like warpers automated (so I can explore other systems). My home planet is a mess but it's the only planet in my home system with any oil so I just have to deal. In what direction should I do this? Set up a ton of planetary towers? Skip them and just focus on interstellar towers since they also function as better versions of the former? And should I just throw them everywhere?

I use the lava planet as an industrial center for low tier goods. There is a third desert planet I think I can use and ferry things there to make more complex things as well. Also I have way too much hydrogen but I bet I'll reverse that trend as I collide it into deuterium and make casimir crystals.

Also, does it make sense to automate things like buildings and logistics vessels? I feel like I need lots more towers and bots.

My head is swimming with thoughts.

Some thoughts from someone in an equally tenuous position:

So far I've been mostly connecting oil to my main production with belts. I did just install a logistics station so I can import more, but I certainly wouldn't build a logistics station that doesn't feed from multiple sources. May be worth combining ores and oil for that sort of thing, though, to cover one location more densely.
Interstellar towers are nice and nearly a direct upgrade, but that "nearly" has a big caveat that the minimum distance between them is much larger. I've been able to use standard towers close enough I could do back to back double-rows of assemblers with central belts without dead space. (I actually did exactly this for my research labs, though they're slightly larger than assemblers.)
I would consider automating stock for 100-200 reinforced thrusters since they're used in gas giant collectors, and I just set up a production plant to automate stocking 100 standard logi vessels so I can support new logi stations. Got some that are vessel limited already. Much less for interstellar logi vessels but I only have my four starting system planets in use currently.
Buildings though, yes, I think so. My next project besides improving production to keep up with recent expansion is installing a proper mall to make belts, sorters, (a single stack of) splitters, smelters, assemblers, and one or two of the more advanced buildings. I spend enough time inventory crafting them if I happen to run out that it's worth it in my book.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

In theory, how bad is intersystem travel without warpers? Pondering my options.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Noted. I kinda figured it would be bad, but DSP compresses distances and the game's understanding of units of distance is... shaky as a result, wasn't sure how it would pan out.
Plenty to do in the home system still, for now.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Scoss posted:

Well.. problem solved!

My very smart brain thought 180 is half of a circle, so naturally one hemisphere of range.

I had the same confusion.
Feature request: priority settings for logistics stations. Magnet stock eternally empty as my iron smelters eat my entire ore supply.

e: new patch just now

quote:

Version 0.6.17.6112

Features:

• Added system framework of item drop/pick up

• Optimized the Assembler GPU Rendering cost by adding the LOD1 and LOD2 to rendering detail levels

• Optimized the models of logistics drones and vessels and the rendering costs on GPU

Changes:

• You won't loss your items due to "Inventory is full" anymore. Instead, they will fall on the ground or float in the space!

Bugfix:

• Fixed a bug that mecha walking may be interrupted when pressing S from the perspective of God in the Construction Mode

• Fixed the bug that the customized celestial bodies' names may not be updated in the production statistics panel

• Fixed a bug that a facility may be built in the wrong place because of the failure of the calculating of building placement distance

• Fixed the bug that it may report an error when the Logistics Station is dismantled"

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Apr 1, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Sulfuric became a barrier to advancing (along with other, harder to solve problems). I could set up more production... Hey look, the closest star has sulfuric acid oceans at one planet!

Maxed out all the core energy boosts through purple sci and still not enough to make it there one-way with a warper, full energy, and deuteron fuel rods in my inventory. Guess I'll be installing a few more plants after all.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Press + so you get a 10x10 grid that you can use to suck up a ton of soil all at once instead of 1x1.....

much easier than picking up and plopping down a bunch of thermal generators

it even tells you if you'll get soil or cost soil

It does consume foundations (as far as I can tell it always does whether visible or not?), so thermals would be the "free" way to do it. But yes, tastes the much easier way to handle it if you have the foundation stockpile.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

necrotic posted:

I think the logistics ships only need 1 warper each way regardless of distance. Might take you time to get over there and setup but I'd definitely do that over continuing to scale the oil chain.

In this case it's just installing two or three more Chem plants to tide me over, I've been running my base on four total up until now. Just continuing to have it bottleneck my titanium alloy production. The real issue holding everything back is organic crystals, by way of plastic... solving that is still a work in progress I have to knock down a bunch of factory for. In the meantime juggling all of my resources I thought I had enough of and very definitely do not. Plus I have to set up a small casimir complex until I can reach somewhere with the crystals necessary, just so I can limp through green sci... Always something new to handle and some equilibrium I haven't noticed is totally out of whack yet.

Taking advantage of fire ice in my parent gas gisnt though. Not as well as I probably should but hopefully redirecting some resource use efficiently with that. Graphite is another permanent shortage thanks in part to the old production methods, actually had to reinstall my old X-ray cracker to keep up for now (though now it's gated behind overflow valves for the materials, so I'm not wasting anything I would be using elsewhere).

Always something new.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Chem plants in general are just a weird ugly shape that made my initial misinformed self set things up even worse for density. That whole part of my base is getting slowly rebuilt and logistics-integrated. Hopefully to a point where density is better. I did move a chunk of organic crystal out to a logistics station row though, so I have marginally more space to work with.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Peachfart posted:

I had massive plants on my planet dedicated to plastic and organic crystals, and when I started shipping them in I suddenly had zero use for either so I ended up tearing up all of those plants. It was crazy and awesome.

It's a good feeling to get to clear up big chunks of space to work with. Unlike Factorio you can't just endlessly sprawl in every direction, so getting to reuse space for something "better" actually feels rewarding. Then you fill it in with something else you'll probably need to replace...

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

SettingSun posted:

I did the math on the infrastructure needed to produce even 1 titanium crystal per second and now setting up an interstellar route for that natural vein I found of organic crystal seems like a no brainer.

Edit: This would also require 1/3 of my entire home planet's capacity to produce oil. Nice.

The moment I can get Icarus to actually sustain a warper long enough to reach another star, doing the same. Just drastically ramped up plastic production that I'll need in the future regardless of organic crystal creation, and not looking forwars to the sheer amount I need to make yellow sci reasonable.
Casimir crystals make it even worse. Gotta go straight to the crystal rare resource for that one.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Phanatic posted:

Wish I could take refined oil and just dump it into the ocean. I’m turning the entire planet into orbiting mass anyway, who gives a poo poo.

Better idea: dump it into thermal generators. Hell, send it offworld and use it to kickstart other places. It's not the most effective, but you're dumping it into the ocean anyway.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

seaborgium posted:

People keep saying burn off your excess, but am I the only one who has their generators shut off when they aren't needed? I feel like I'm missing something, but whenever I have extra I eventually build up enough I can't get rid of it.

Natural disclaimer: I am not good at this game and should not be taken as gospel.

Yes, due to the weird power balancing mechanisms in this game, generators shut off or ramp down when you're in excess and not on any "conserving/using fuel" basis. My planets so far tend to ride a +/-30% range of power variance, so I don't always build up that power need to use refined fuel either. What I'd suggest for something like this is setting up a smelting planet, installing a non fuel dependent power source linked to the ILS bringing in fuel and materials, and then using your waste burnable whatever to fuel the smelters. Guaranteed usage of the fuel, fallback to ensure the supply chain keeps working and doesn't shut the whole planet off when you miss a fuel ship. But not the most effective power source by a long shot.
Personally I'm dumping mine into plastic and hoping that will do the job. I'm in the same backlog situation as you. Four full stacked tanks and multiple ILSes full to the brim as my hydrogen suffers.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Richlove posted:

Just finished my first game with a completed Dyson Sphere. What a nice surprise! My first planet was horrible spaghetti. Spreading out and getting logistics towers helped accelerate things at the end.

Do yourself a favor and get that blueprint mod though. I played the vast majority of my first playthough without it and I wished I had it when I started.

Reaching that conclusion myself. Finally reaches another system, promptly set up organic crystal and (whatever the nanotube precursor is) mines plus silicon processing and sulfuric pumps. Just annoyingly tedious. May just shelve the game till a few more patches have come through. Right now a lot of design decisions I really don't care for.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

I still really want inputs to research towers to be based on lowest resource amount rather than lowest up.

Sorry, can you clarify? I haven't run into any research resource distribution issues yet but also haven't looked at the mechanics any closer than "hook up sorters and it just works".

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

If you stack research towers, the input will fill the bottom building, then try and fill the second toward, and so on. It can lead to your bottom few buildings being kept full while your top one or two just sit empty

Ah, yeah, okay. I had noticed I only had a few running at a time for green and yellow sci. That would explain what the issue was. Pass-through-first logic would be nice.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Welcome to my corner of hell. Supermagnetic rings are a nonexistent item in my factory too, mostly because my iron of all things can't even remotely keep up (literally cannot keep a stock of either motor type above 0). Problem to solve next time I play.
Plus side, my ring (eventually sphere) is finally actually under construction. Feels good.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Probably above the number of crates they were ever expecting to have to show; I think those are issues anyone running blueprint mods will run into pretty quickly. Just not meant to build up quite so large of factories in "normal play" yet.

Two side questions.
1) How much do you guys actually use the satellite substation for power? Standard poles have their obvious use, and long range poles have the only external mech charging method (and the only potentially "free" one with solar/wind) plus the long reach to link things. Substations are huge and expensive but also cover a huge area. I've mostly been using them outside of the 30° or so latitude range where poles fit between assemblers, but interested to see others' approaches.
2) please help, my iron supply is starving. So far haven't hit a single one of the usual bottlenecks in my factory that isn't predicated on an iron bottleneck. Is this just the way it goes? (Hydrogen is getting there too, but anything using hydrogen is also getting bottlenecked by either: my 50ish fractionators not being enough, and (not or) my iron supply running too short for anything it combines with.)

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Yeah, interstellar ventures for iron are looking about like my next step. Can't bootstrap with deut on these new planets though, because of course I was enough of a fool to convert two of my three home system planets to deut fuel and now as mentioned my fractionators can't keep up with fuel costs, let alone supply the extra deut that the strange matter - > graviton lens chain wants. :allears: at least I've got some high wind power options and a ton of precharged accumulators to get things to a minimum level of function.
Hydrogen (not deuterium) isn't actually a problem currently, I've just been sick of building chem plant sprawls so I haven't expanded fire ice processing. I have a full 40-extractor setup on my home planet's parent giant pulling hydrogen and fire ice. The hydrogen is getting used, the fire ice is... less used but gives me another source for a ton of it. Also got the crystals used to make graphene directly, so I'm sure that's about to gently caress with supply chains too. Iron is just bottlenecking everything that everything else is used for. I could probably put more miners per vein to get a better rate for now... but then I just have to fix the problem sooner.

At least the ring is over halfway done by my estimate (haven't figured out how you can actually see progress besides the pieces changing color) so I'm making progress there and might eventjally be able to wean home system planets off so much local power generation. None at a perfect 0 inclination, and none tidally locked, so it's going to be less than perfect though.

At what point is it worth setting up a second ILS with more iron processing linked to it? I'm almost certainly going to hit supply chain issues to and from the station thanks to limited ships before I hit the limits of my belts, no?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

The full progression from "mech, alone, on a deserted planet" to "casually building dyson spheres and artificial stars to power your all consuming hunger for goddamn iron" is already present. (the win condition is not actually "build a dyson sphere" thanks to a quirk.)

A mountain of downright essential QOL is missing. I am intent on getting my sphere without mods, but I will second the "they make your life way easier" sentiment.

edit:

mmkay posted:

Yeah, the game is mighty addictive and I had to uninstall after like 90 hours of play time (two playthroughs, both times ended in various stages of building the sphere), because it was way too easy to lose track of time. There's always something to fix/expand/build.

Christ, mood, I'm only at 38 hours... 28 in the last two weeks spread across maybe 4 days. One of the only two games I'm really doing atm (alongside Destiny). Even alarms don't help. Thanks, poorly treated ADHD.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 6, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

What exactly does it even do, just copy inserters down the line or something? Not really wanting to compromise on it but also not excited to do another round of "weaving inserters for two rows of assemblers feeding from three shared belts" for 20 minutes a "module" again.

I still don't see how a blueprint mod doesn't break with latitude adjustments.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Houston, we have a ring.

Now I just have to get green sci steady enough to a) start replacing my warper supply before my supply lines break down, b) get to work on the increased latitude research (see prior, since lenses are currently bottlenecking me through a chain or issues, mostly motors).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

zoux posted:

Oh we could've told you that

Now now, let's be fair, it could have been casimir crystals, or electromag engines (turbines? "green motors")
But yeah, frequent pain point.

e: sulfuric acid was solved in one move for me. Set up an ILS linked to 12 sulfuric pumps. Promptly bottomless-enough supply.