Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Oh look.
A thread about a game that I bought and would like to play, but know that I would never finish what I am doing already if I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Has anyone made a crafting tree image kind of like the one for NMS?
I'm up to making Yellows now and starting to get a little lost on what I need where.
Need to visualize it better.

Only, y'know, like 10x bigger.

example

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Thats a start, thank you both.

Also, will need a mod at some point to replace wind gens with wacky, wavy inflatable man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJ-YQs9Pro

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

User named Falk on the Discord has posted a few versions of this.
Tempted to start setting it up, since I am seemingly impossibly disorganized.

Got to my tiny, distant 3rd planet today to start a fire ice farm, and of course forgot the tower to send everything back.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

YESSSS!

My first offworld deliveries have arrived!!!

"A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure."

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I unlock the ability to make warpers, craft a bunch and get ready to make the big jump to explore a new system.
Turns out my engine cant do it until I unlock 2-3 more techs. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Wyld Karde posted:

Breaking news: Tiny dev team promises key features before their break for lunar new year. Actually delivers on promise.

Now I have a shitload of conveyor belts to replace. :thumbsup:

Except that one of the features is to edit keys which you can't do with multiple keys that people would really like to edit.
So far I hear E, F and mouse buttons are not rebindable.