Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hi Mom. I need the ladder again. I crouch jumped on the balcony and now I'm stuck on the roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Some misaligned floorboards in the attic have caused my origin point to fall into a crack. I'm kind of stuck infinitely falling between the walls, can someone hand me the console?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Little Timmy is only allowed on the swing set with a full parachute at the ready. We lost Uncle Bill when he clipped into one of the railings and got launched into space.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A bored and disappointed look on my face while i cartwheel several feet into the air after closing the fence door on my foot.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Yinlock posted:

dave has prop-blocked my garage for the last time

Whacking each of the props with a stick until one jumps up and runs away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Forcefully being dragged to my court hearing by a 10 year old with the super gravity gun