Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

Rapner posted:

I have done a terrible thing and spammed everyone's PMs on the old thread. Hence we should see a spurt of activity. :11tea:

You know, I was aware of but successfully ignoring this thread before that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Ok I spent all my football bux on young midfielders and a couple old dudes to patch some holes

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Masonity posted:

I'm in, and jealous of your bunch of wastemen. Mine are positive awful in comparison!

At least you have a keeper with >4 skill :argh:

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

shoplifter posted:

I spent so much on transfers that I don't even have a soaping budget for week 1

You must be the one who sniped all my bids. Turns out I might have plenty of soap money

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Can we just turn this into a blood bowl league?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
I trashed my 19/3 that I paid 300k for

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Rapner posted:

What the actual gently caress. Edit: I think we found the S1 shower soaping candidate

You have my bar

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
I have to choose between 3-5-2 and 3-4-3. I guess being long in midfielders isn't the worst thing ever but it feels weird not running 4-4-2

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Finally won a game! My 11 skill mf doing work!

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Rapner posted:

If anyone needs me I'll be in the back alley scrounging around in the bins for a win bonus.

I thought I was in rough shape with 150k but I see 10 of you are even worse off

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
I love seeing both sides with cheating=yes in the match report

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
My new strategy is to not spend any money on training and just buy a 10+ skill player every week. We can train later.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Dragongem posted:

I, uh, think you're NOT supposed to cheat against a low skill but very hard ref

That won't stop me and its worked every time so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Dragongem posted:

Well, that's what I *thought*, but apparently it just turned into "give me all of the cards" with 4 yellows and a straight red. Are my players too honest to be good at cheating?

Probably should have gone careful with the H8 ref but still, yikes. At least there was a disallowed goal so I can't complain too much about the refs this time

I've been assuming that low skill means its more or less a coinflip as to who gets the penalty