Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Fine, you got me. I was just thinking about X11 the other day, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

I spent so much on transfers that I don't even have a soaping budget for week 1

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Come at me

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

First and last time I’ll be top of the league

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

I nearly threw my laptop when I saw the pool and realized I didn’t have enough

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Got a miracle win but still have to focus on raising the kids

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Shadowlz posted:

So much yellow.

And I couldn’t even injure anyone

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Just got a 16/4 from my academy on my official team, can't wait for him to get injured in his first match

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Pretty happy with my CR. Got a double on my 17/4 defender, and everyone else I wanted to go up did. I’m still a season or two from being relatively competitive with the number of U23s I have but it seems to be coming along nicely.

Got rid of some dead weight and bought a few 30+ vets with 10ish skill to even things out, still want to make one more purchase if I can find a bargain before the season starts.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

That’s it exactly, they’re cheap with decent skill and bring the average age up and not losing helps form stay out of the garbage for the kids.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

My DV went through the floor this season, oh well. LONG(er) TERM BUILDING PROJECT HERE WE GO

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

guess who my first soap target is going to be

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

I'm still in the 'training kids' phase so I'm constantly low on cash after trying to make sure I have enough vets to keep my age up. Hopefully one or two more season will settle me quite a bit.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

I still feel like my kids need another season in the oven so I'm not going to be upset if Bearpope takes it today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

Going to be on vacation for about two weeks but my tactics are set up for the duration. I will respond harshly to soapings upon my return.