Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The best pizza in NYC comes from the pizza man himself, Papa John Schnatter, notable famous NY-style pizza expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"HEY I AM WALKING HERE" I scream at the man waiting in line at the Dichter's.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't wait to go back to The Big Apple, the most famous apple in New York because it is so big

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna take a bite of the big apple brb

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Opening a restaurant inside the hollowed tunnels within the big apple. All of the dishes are apple based and we cut into the apple to make them. As we do so we make more room thus more tables and more patrons hence more apple served hence faster expansion etc. until of course there is no apple left and we must close. This tragic allegory represents the ever upward march of rent that destroys us all, but also very literally real because the big apple is real

Big Apple update: I have tunneled my way inside the apple, and will surely die, this is a lot of fiber and sugar at once