Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

it seems a lot of ppl are getting some feelings about football after the conference title game and started saying they wont watch the super bowl. to make things easier i made this thread so u can discuss not watching the super bowl.

i will be watching the super bowl because tom brady rules and so does andy reid and the kc chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oh yea i forgot if u like video games this thread can also be used for that

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

OP can they also post in exact order the teams they'd prefer to have seen in the Super Bowl and with the reasons broken down in excruciating order and then at the bottom of the list put:

HEAT DEATH OF UNIVERSE

Bucs/Chiefs

?????

tjats perfectly fine but i think u can do better try putting a line about rooting for a meteor in there??? just some thoughts that would be pretty funny lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ya i dont like the thief in dicey dungeons either

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

indigi posted:

what’s dicey donuts

e: dicey dungeons. sorry I’m hungry. also please don’t say “what’s dicey donuts with you”

dice dungeons is a fun lil roguelike RPG thingy you can get on steam. a great game to play while watching the super bowl

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pls do not spread roni while watching the super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

guys hurry this is your last chance to announce you are not watching the super bowl