Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Sour Diesel posted:

i will be watching the super bowl because tom brady rules and so does andy reid and the kc chiefs

I also will be doing this and therefore won't be posting further in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Super bowl? Feh. Time for a rousing couple rounds of the Battlestar Galactica board game via Tabletop Simulator with my online friends, and you bet I’ve already claimed Callie.

- what I won’t be saying at 6 30pm on February 7th before super bowl LX featuring the Kansas City Chiefs and Pat Mahomes trying to repeat vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady trying to win #7 at 43 years of age

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I, Politics Brian, want to rise above this simple tribalism in sports as in the Politics I love so dearly. Please do not sully this thread, which is about expressing your earnest desire to watch The Big Game, with your unthinking bernie bro russiabot hatred for our President.