Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

Heading into session four with my roommate, we're a Ninja/Pyromancer combo which has resulted in a different sort of playstyle where we hyperoptimize our hand to ensure we can kill things in one turn to avoid damage. Ninja has a 50/50 way to avoid damage but Pyromancer get smacked hard if she doesn't nuke things immediately.

Of course, when the nukes work out we get ridiculous outcomes like last game where both of us ended without a scratch on us and I got two legendary and one epic loot due to some crazy die rolls. I'm excited to use my deck now!

BinaryDoubts posted:

Question for the thread - someone local is selling the Season 2 Battle Chest for $140. Is that anywhere worth it, and how much more do I have to invest if I'm more interested in the Adventures stuff?

Pretty sure that's marked up. Reprints of the battle chests happen so if you're patient wait until those pop up.

The base game/battle chests are just characters, which you need to play Adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

The new S1 Battlechest would be what you want, along with the other two products you mentioned. I don't know if there's old S1 boxes floating around still.