Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://www.nfl.com/pro-bowl/

The 2021 NFL Pro Bowl Celebration presented by Verizon on ESPN and ABC is an all-access pass to the game's 88 best players. The show, which begins at 3PM ET on January 31 on both ESPN and ABC will include round table discussions with NFL Legends, the best from the week's Verzuz matchups and top highlights from throughout the season.

The NFL and Verzuz are partnering to bring fans NFL Pro Bowl Verzuz presented by Verizon. In a first-of-its-kind viewing experience, NFL Pro Bowl players will face off virtually using the Verzuz battle format to determine who has the best career highlight reel.

Eight Pro Bowlers. Four head-to-head matchups. The ultimate career highlight competition. Tune in every night during Pro Bowl week (Tuesday, 1/26 - Friday, 1/29) at 8 PM ET to catch all of the action! And be sure to check back in for more details, including player and match-up announcements.

1/26, Verzuz Night #1 – players TBC
1/27, Verzuz Night #2 – players TBC
1/28, Verzuz Night #3 – players TBC
1/29, Verzuz Night #4 – players TBC

Don't watch any of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Replace Pro Bowl weekend with this:

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1349401285670428673

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If the Chiefs win, is Mahomes already a HoFer?

As a Colts fan, I have learned my lesson in calling young amazing QBs future HoFers.

but yes.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

This is just them driving up the price.

The next leak will be from the Watson camp about how he's happy to sit all year if that's what they want or some such.

Players vs Teams driving the price up and down to try and get what they want.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Grittybeard posted:

I don't remember if we're not supposed to do that, Athanatos?

I don't care just as long as it's not every article put up. Every so often is fine.