Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

When did Raw change it's intro? How does that poo poo not cause a seizure? Why am I watching Raw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Some Business Executive Somewhere: Indeterminate amount of time has passed? Time to give WWE another billion dollars!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DuhSal posted:

this match is not very good

Every Raw and Smackdown for the last five years.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Being reminded that Xavier is going to be on G4 in some capacity reminded me that G4 ended up being a branch of NBC, and now WWE is going to be on PeeCock Premium. Xavier will never ever be able to leave WWE and will eventually have a wrestling match on G4.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

drat Xavier just got potatoed by that knee. :stare:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The brave face (?) attacks an old man from behind and then flees!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Why is Randy looking like El Santo now?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

Some NBC exec is watching this and then furiously tapping at his phone

To give them more money amirite??? :v:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

God that match of Edge vs Orton at Backlash was so boring, but at least it didn't have a Benoit tribute in it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ah yes lets quote nazi sympathizer Henry Ford.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

is there anybody from that era that wasn't a nazi sympathizer before they knew what the gently caress was actually up over there that is in the history books from the US? because it seems like they loving all were in 1939-1941.

All the more reason to try and not quote from a noted antisemitic person like Henry Ford.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Can they just have Asuka make the lights go out and she goes Super Sayan already with requisite gold hair standing upright? GIVE ME A GEAR THREE ASUKA YOU loving COWARDS

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I love Tolkien for that so much.

I hate this match though

And also nazis.

Agreed

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Trying to do a cinematic match live is the drizzling shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wait.........the show ended? WHAT THE gently caress