Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackapol
Sep 16, 2007
Huh huh buhhh.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaahahahhahaaaaaaaa..............I get one maniacal laugh and am done.

HELLO CHILDREN ARE WE HAVING A GOOD DAY

Ok So hello to you all. Jackapol here, small time poster big time lurker and I had me one hell of week.

BUT FIRST THIS:
[video type=""]https://www.cameo.com/v/l8a7DUQpU[/video]

Mmmmm feels so dang good to have Gary "That crazy actor guy" Busey sing me a birthday song from me to me, by me. Cause I used my middle name and the meeting someone at work would be a great story but sadly it is true. This has been a hell of a week for me, as I assume it was for many 'mericans when the cheeto bandito got kicked to the loving curb, making GBS threads on everything near and wide, to then just, disappear now what, almost a week after an attempted coup. gently caress you Trump and any one of your loving conservative followers they made this all so much worse than it had to be.

So while we all went mad in our own little ways during these strange strange days, I think in its own way 2020 took something from everyone on a personal level, so gently caress it it could get worse but then that's the road to nuketown real fast and living in the heart of the beast hasn't helped. I'm in Los Angeles county, poo poo went from bad to dystopian before you could say "vaccine" .

But here we are, still clinging to this rock as it spins it's mighty spin, and I wanted to do something absolutely special, so whats a white man to do in this modern soulless 21st century. He gets on the internet, finds the absolutely unfiltered soulless capitalistic thing to do and does it to make the meat happy. But the amount of money to be spent on one such as Gary Busey (He not only did a great job, he made me a wonderful song and I'm gonna play in on repeat over my grave) is not something one can justify in these, the new now horrible times.

So I balance my scales of karma by donating to the GOOD FUND

THATS RIGHT ITS A GOON FUND AND IT WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME CHECK IT

https://www.patreon.com/goonfood

MMMmmmm feel that, thats the feeling of doing a good thing for people who can really need it right now. Lets spread that goooooood feeling.
Now I get it, your hurting, it's cool dude. poo poo's hosed and we can all help in our own little ways:
https://www.patreon.com/goonfood
BUT if you for whatever reason, and it is your reason to each their own, to not only not just not give, but take I KNOW it's hard. So if you need a helping hand in these hard times MR PLINKEY is your man, my man, and all our mens out there.

MMmmm not perfect, nor all of what I wanted but its good enough for now in this mad cap world. Hope this finds everyone who reads it well and stay safe out there. Max out.

This too

Plinkey posted:

OK, new rule.

No posting your paypal.me/venmo/whatever in this thread, go through the email address, if you PM me I'll redirect you to the email address (which will be changing in the next day or two)

Please make a paypal.me or venmo if you don't have one, if you do venmo, I'll send you my venmo for you to send a request incase you fat finger your venmo or whatever in the email (we've sent money to randos a few times which is unrecoverable)

NEW EMAIL: goonfund@stanknuts.com

Jackapol fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jan 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

doug? is that you?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

I'll be the rollinbout

Fun Shoe

does anyone remember that hot dog guy lol

Jackapol
Sep 16, 2007
Huh huh buhhh.

Plinkey posted:

OK, new rule.

No posting your paypal.me/venmo/whatever in this thread, go through the email address, if you PM me I'll redirect you to the email address (which will be changing in the next day or two)

Please make a paypal.me or venmo if you don't have one, if you do venmo, I'll send you my venmo for you to send a request incase you fat finger your venmo or whatever in the email (we've sent money to randos a few times which is unrecoverable)

NEW EMAIL: goonfund@stanknuts.com

Come on dingus, you forgot the email.

Jackapol
Sep 16, 2007
Huh huh buhhh.

Oh man this is real, gently caress the other Max got me.....he got me good,