Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Pardot posted:

he also wanted screenshots of the wifi routers config pages for everyone who worked at remotely at home. he was not very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

in michigan the largest funding source for the department of natural resources is hunting and fishing fees.

most hunters here take it seriously and help protect and preserve various lands.

that’s the case in a lot of states re: hunting and fishing being a big source of funding for department of natural resources, state parks, etc

but it’s also true that hunters do poo poo like lobby to make it legal to kill bears in their dens, collude with ranchers to wipe out wolves, etc

a single pack of wolves does way more to preserve the health of an ecosystem than all the hunters in any given year

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my bitter bi rival posted:

im offering mentorship in the Association of Weed Smokers biiiattchh :2bong:

Where do I apply?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pardot posted:

he also wanted screenshots of the wifi routers config pages for everyone who worked at remotely at home. he was not very good

was there a justification given for this lmao

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jonny 290 posted:

was there a justification given for this lmao

Obviously for "security" geez :rolleyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

SmokaDustbowl posted:

remember when that guy got a little kid to shoot an uzi and got fuckin owned

i do, yeah. sometimes i also think about how the american diaper guy got blown away at a shooting range too.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Pardot posted:

I had a soc 2 auditor who instead of saying each letter A W S would say it all as if it were one word aawus.

serious lols here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
sometimes i still say “ess cue ell” out loud irl. :kiddo:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Pardot posted:

lol god i'd love that

just send the show interfaces or whatever and ask what more he wants

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah thats a good situation for a config dump lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I decided to catch up on 219 so I sorted by rating and this was one of the top rated posts in the forum. And I can see why! This was a very good post, rotor.