Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

That swimsuit link just leads to the establishing shot of the grotto again btw.

Also, I'll confess that I've mostly just been skimming the posts so far, but it's caught my attention every time you type out 'Commander Glimmer' just on account of how weird it is to see those words together coming from somewhere other than Angella's mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I can't believe Entrapta is loving dead.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

S1 Swifty is fine, there'll be plenty of time to hate him when he actually deserves it. :colbert:

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

KennyMan666 posted:

Chapter 5: Across the Ice Bridge
Frosta and Mermista argue over if seals or penguins are cuter.

It's definitely penguins, btw.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

So, Frosta. A lot of people like to complain that she's just Ice Toph, which is valid even if I don't 100% agree with it. (If anything, I think it gives Toph too little credit. (Sorry Frosta, this is all the development you're ever really gonna get.))

However, often it gets taken a step further to say that they scrapped S1 Frosta's personality to turn her into Ice Toph, to which my response is, uh, you do remember Toph's introductory episode, right? She had the exact same cool, collected facade before revealing the violent gremlin within. Frosta has always been Ice Toph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Apparently I've been too well conditioned to spot hidden pride flags everywhere, because my first thought on looking at that was "But Entrapta is ace, not bi."