Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Is this the episode the image of Adora and Glimmer snuggling up comes from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I always imagined they decided that "yea we're attracted to each other but I don't think it would work".

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Do you think Catra wears that suit when she an Adora go out on date night?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Entrapta and Hordak becoming actual friends is probably the best thing in the series.

Also I've always wondered, is that a stain on her shirt but does she have a heart shaped symbol on her shirt?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I watched the very long Sarah Z video about Shipping Wars and apparently some people think Catra and Adora getting together at the end is incest because they are "basically sisters, which means they are sisters and therefor incest" and I'm like "what?".

And because of that She-Ra is irredeemable trash on the level of Steven Universe and Voltron.

It must be really hard to be that emotionally invested in the media you consume and cannot enjoy this shot

KennyMan666 posted:

Okay, nobody likes Swift Wind, but I do enjoy this shot of him being 100% done with everyone in the Best Friend Squad

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

KennyMan666 posted:

Despite how obvious it is, this does still fall under being spoilers for things that haven't happened yet. The spoiler policy in the first post still applies.

Oops sorry. I forgot this was essentially a first watch thread.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pththya-lyi posted:

Swift Wind doesn't care about the liberation of all horses - if he ever did - but only about joining the privileged class himself. Typical faux-revolutionary.

He just cares about the spooky apples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I do love D&D episodes are becoming a staple for shows like this.