Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Convince me I'm wrong - everyone buying shares NOW is screwed unless they get lucky and sell at peak, which might be between this and next Friday. Or does everyone think it just goes up forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Bogus Adventure posted:

Uploading dick pics is praxis

I got "error: picture must be less than 1920x1280" :smugdog:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

If you had bought $10,000 of dogecoin yesterday, today you would have $25,000

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

A lot of diamond hands turning soft in the face of three straight days of steady bleeding with no hope of an upswing

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You know it's easier to just jerk yourself off than typing all those words.

Losing my entire investment is all just part of the plan to stick it to those wall street fat cats :smug:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

For a good laugh to to wwllstreetbets and sort comments by 'controversial'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

christmas boots posted:

lol imagine getting dumped by your body pillow because you spent all your money on GameStop

Most of us don't have to imagine