Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Wasnt it like 8 bucks a share a couple weeks ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
If this fucks over some hedge people I am all for it. And if it continues to get the ball rolling on other hedge people that can only mean comedy

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mr_Companie posted:

I mean, obviously the people who started this thing are running a pump and dump and committing fraud. Good luck to any of you who bought the stock I hope none of you were active participants in this criminal conspiracy.

So its criminal if poor people do it. Get the gently caress out of here

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mr_Companie posted:

The poor people are being manipulated by whoever started this project so they can make money with no risk you absolute moron; you loving idiot.

Poor people are being manipulated into sticking it to the fat cats and making bank for it. Better arrest em!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mr_Companie posted:

Yeah, the stock price dropped 100 dollars in five minutes. All these redditors are so smart. I wonder who it was that dumped their position first?

Hell if I know man but either way people are getting hosed and its hilarious. Lighten up

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mr_Companie posted:

Everyone is in this thread like "the people who conspired to make this happen and got thousands of redditors involved did nothing wrong"

Dont you have some panicking phone calls to make instead of trying to change goons minds about how you think it's not funny?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mr_Companie posted:

And it's hilarious, but the grown up goons who thought they were going to stick it to wall street propping up their favorite strip mall store get real defensive when you point out this is all a scam.

The only person who is bitching and getting defensive about this is you.

VVV This guy gets it.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Yeah people gaming a system in their favor is nothing new and it's not a crime.

Michael Larson figured out how to completely put the game Press your Luck in his favor and I wish I was a fly in the room to see the producers sweat their asses off watching him literally rob them in broad daylight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfOm7K8A0Pw

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I'm too poor to buy stocks but this whole thing is a wild ride to watch at least. Pretty funny watching all the big companies and press freak out because of it.

Its mainly the rich people freaking out about it because wah wah wah poor people cant play by the same rules we do. It's literally class war and im loving every second of it.

Either way someone is gonna lose big because of it. And because the stock is dropping hard right now then Reddit users are the ones losing out.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Michael Corleone posted:

What if in an ideal situation NO ONE SOLD and was for the 'cause' how much would it go to and how much would the shorters lose and what would be the endgame for the whole thing?

Hate to break it to you but you are not going to get a reliable answer to this question.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Post ITT every time you lol that the rich gets owned

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
This is what the Rich people get for telling poor people to invest.

Hope they have a budget and bootstraps ready!!!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Quit that crying old man. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
America. Do not bail these fuckers out. Lets go all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-tYprm1WRo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Son of Rodney posted:

I've been following this for weeks now and it's very, verry funny. Also anybody thinking of getting into this now, this is the "shoeshine" phase of any bubble, so if you're in this for any other reason than to feel the thrill of losing half your money in minutes while you're desperately telling yourself it'll "go back up any minute now", don't.

I thought people started doing this earlier this week?