Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Anyone else expect Biden to come out tomorrow morning and denounce this horrific attack on our capital?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Flayer posted:

When did goons get so lame? An embarrassing number of posts aligning with the hedge funds itt

SA has always had a bad case of Bryan Griffin Syndrome. Now that the left is in charge ( lmao if you think the biden administration is leftish ) it's time to join the counter culture which is Ben Shapiro adjacent

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Pinche Rudo posted:

Seal your money in water tight bags and store them in the piss jars under your bed

No we were looking for new financial advice thank you though I'm a pro at that one

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Shorting stocks is dumb even if it allows for liquidity.

When someone has a fatal wound, the doctor will continue to try and save the person, or make their passing more comfortable. They do not start harvesting organs while the person is dying, or shoot them in the head to make them die quicker.

That's what shorting kind of feels like. Getting killed by the medic while you are in the ambulance to the hospital.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

wyoak posted:

companies aren't people

You should let the supreme court know that

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Lister posted:

AMC has the bonus of potential to bounce back when people are confident to go back to theaters. I don't think that one is an outlandish investment at its current price. Carnival is in the same boat but literally no one is memeing about it so it's still struggling.

I did some robinhood during the pandemic and got into cruise lines so if someone could meme those that would be great.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
It's a tall tale.

How many goons do you think are married hmm ???

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Is now a good time to short gamestop ?

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Is anyone making cruise ship memes? I bought a bunch of carnival in March if not please get in on that

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Imma call the broker tell him to sell my position in butts

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Uh then why is the stock price high??? Checkmate

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
is it time to buy?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek