Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JUNGLE BOY VS FTR MAN 58 71.60%
Britt vs The National Front Disco 2 2.47%
Eddie vs Archer 7 8.64%
Bullet Club vs Dark Order 14 17.28%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Billy Mitchell is like if Nick Cave wasn’t cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

She copied a black woman's hairstyle, and when a random twitter account called her out on it, she responded "mine's real". Big Swole got upset about it, and I guess so did the back office.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

He seems pretty mad about being typecast as a singer so I wouldn't expect that.

He also quite literally can’t sing on pitch, the gimmick was terrible WWE nonsense and shouldn’t come to AEW

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm just glad they changed it to butler instead of young boy because unless you're a truly die hard wrestling fan you have no idea what that means and it comes off weird as hell.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Butler is very funny but it would have been really funny if Chuck had to do skits in black trunks.

Someone here made the joke of him having to do the boston crab as a finish that made me lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

hello

a gbs thread convinced me to give AEW a shot having not watched any wrestling since I was like, 11.

Started with the 1/20 episode and just watched the 1/27 episode. I went apeshit when Silver started zooming around outside the ring in the last match. very excited to watch tomorrow live :tipshat:

Hell yea welcome, the live threads are a lot of fun. If you have the opportunity, going back to watch a few of the best matches in AEW's young history is a really fun time. I recommend...

Jon Moxley Vs Kenny Omega from Full Gear 2019
Brodie Lee Vs. Dustin Rhodes from Dynamite 9/9/2020
Cody Rhodes Vs. Dustin Rhodes from Double or Nothing 2019
Nyla Rose Vs. Riho from Dynamite 12/2/2020
Best Friends Vs. Proud and Powerful from Dynamite 9/16/2020