Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JUNGLE BOY VS FTR MAN 58 71.60%
Britt vs The National Front Disco 2 2.47%
Eddie vs Archer 7 8.64%
Bullet Club vs Dark Order 14 17.28%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Riho vs Deeb seems like blowing their load too early on what should be one of the better matches of the tourney. Plus I'd think they'd want both of them to work as many matches as possible since they're two of the better workers.

Also another thought I had: if there actually is one whole side for US women and another for Japanese women, and Riho is on the US side, does that mean she's winning the whole thing and has already taped the tournament finals with whoever the Japan side winner is before she came back to the US?

All of this aside I'm excited of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

CombineThresher posted:

Yeah, getting more experience and working different people can't hurt. Well I mean it can, what with COVID and all, but Mission Pro must be doing a decent job with testing and such or TK wouldn't let Nyla wrestle for them.

She also just had it and is supposedly immune for 90 days after