Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo I cannot believe they pulled a Gandalf

I loving love this podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

OP for some reason you listed Glenn Close as a dad

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

goblin week posted:

Yeah and it's so weird that Jodie Foster isn't in the title image even though he's been there literally the whole time???

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Just Chamber posted:

Omg Beth's voice

I thought you were just messing around, but holy poo poo. I know it's temporary but you can hear everyone laughing in the background almost every time she talks, and it's just perfect.

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Her just struggling through the intro was good enough on its own. That and having an S in Invisalign had me giggling

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"I punch Infinite Jest," made me laugh way too hard.

Pennsylvanian
May 22, 2010

goblin week posted:

That's because you only believe the official story like a narc.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

...big ol' thick pumpernickel...

Just Chamber posted:

Omg Beth's voice

It turned me on so much. Iím very upset with myself.

Pennsylvanian
May 22, 2010

Real talk though I want the OP to be "hey you should listen to this show!" and to not spoil more than it needs to. I don't want to do what keeps happening for me with audiobooks/podcasts where I look up a character's name to remind myself of spelling or something, just to see the wiki article referring to said character in the past tense.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I've fallen behind on this podcast, and I just got a patreon notification for a special called "Gungans & Daddies: All That Jizz" and man, I gotta catch up, i love these weirdos

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The second half of this week's episode is wild.

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

This episode is 100% a new favorite. Just killing it all the way through.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

anthony and ashly both revealing eachothers' teenaged fanfiction.net stories was incredible

Pennsylvanian
May 22, 2010

eke out posted:

anthony and ashly both revealing eachothers' teenaged fanfiction.net stories was incredible

Yeah, that was when I had to pause it at work because I was holding back a burst of laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 18, 2007

Everything is in my control

Lipstick Apathy

eke out posted:

That prompted me to nervously pull up fanfiction.net to see if my high school works were still there

they are

no I will not