Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I’ve listened to seven episodes. I can see why Beth/Ron is a favorite. Every one of her lines is like a killshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
New episode up!

If you think about it, nearly every character in this is an alien, including two of the main cast that we know of.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I signed onto their Patreon and listened to At the Mountains of Dadness and All That Jizz over the last couple days. The latter especially was hysterical. I think I actually hurt my face muscles trying to stifle my laughter at work.

Any other gems in there?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The latest Talking Dads doesn’t have Anthony, and the cast is almost giddy discussing their plans to pull something over on him.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Goddamn, I thought the trick would be something on the level of instakilling a boss monster with a Bag of Holding, not hacking the entire podcast. They steamrolled Anthony there.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Anthony certainly rolled with killing a character and several guards with ignited farts.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I could feel the continuity from the film-based Lovecraftian body horror in Mountains of Dadness to the poo poo they had going on with the Speed Runner, which was cool.

Scary Terry comparing herself to Anne Frank was hilarious.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Coquito Ergo Sum posted:

All of my feeds seem to think that I want to do nothing but listen to Scorpion Slut.

They're not wrong but

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PXl-RcM-egY

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Find Steed is a Paladin spell. I'm sure Lincoln would be willing to step aside as the group's paladin to let her take his place.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It seems to me that Anthony’s plan for the near future is to have each kid go through some emotional stuff after hearing their dad’s unfiltered feelings. It’s obvious there will be plenty of feelings when it’s Scary’s turn, but then there will be fun contrast when Taylor learns that his origin involves rock ‘n’ roll demons and time paradoxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's just like how if you want to test to see if someone's a human, you make them eat human afterbirth. If they don't like it, they're a monster.