Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Everett Connors had a star-making match against Janella, I highly recommend that match. Blake Christian had his indie swan song so check out both his matches. If you're not familiar with AJ Gray or Effy, watch those too because they're arguably the reigning Kings of Indies

MassRafTer posted:

I liked Ken Broadway vs. Gabriel Skye
Watch this match too, I hadn't heard of either but it was my favorite match of the weekend. They both have charisma in spades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If you happen to want to watch part of this but missed it because, someone has kindly uploaded all 24 hours to this playlist on BiliBili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Np4y1s7pE

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pro Wrestling Australia are doing their PWA Premiership on IWTV (basically them doing a G1 during lockdown). 16 wrestlers in two blocks doing 10 minute round robin matches. There's a few rounds up, and some intriguing prospects such as Mick Moretti and Charli Evans. There's also a wrestler called Big Fudge.

Production value is pretty high and each block round is just a fifty minute show, so might be a good little time killer.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Lamuella posted:

Pro Wrestling Australia are doing their PWA Premiership on IWTV (basically them doing a G1 during lockdown). 16 wrestlers in two blocks doing 10 minute round robin matches. There's a few rounds up, and some intriguing prospects such as Mick Moretti and Charli Evans. There's also a wrestler called Big Fudge.

Production value is pretty high and each block round is just a fifty minute show, so might be a good little time killer.

First episode of this was very solid and watchable. Decent sports presentation, perfectly acceptable match quality, and it did a good job of establishing character quickly. I did wonder about the first match ending in a draw as I'd have put that differently in the match order, but the whole thing was compelling enough for me to keep watching.