Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Ice cream sandwich wafers that don't stick to your fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

An app that detects when you let one and plays your normal ring tone to conceal the sound

Finger Prince

You've been sitting on the toilet for over 20 minutes. Myself, our family, your friends, we're all concerned.

Finger Prince

I thought the title said interventions so that's what I went with.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
an appliance that when you stick slivers of soap bars in it recondenses them into a new soap bar

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Suction cup bottomed shampoo bottles.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

feed chickens chocolate & caramel in March so maybe they'll lay real Easter eggs although i would need a farmer to test this

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
a machine that learns what i like to eat and then tells me what to buy when i go shopping so i dont have to think of things on the fly. dont tell me to make a list im a free shopper on the store i dont need to follow your rules shop cop.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
also the machines knows how picky i am and when the last time i ate what im buying is also it should know im a gently caress up and to not get to many perishables.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
also the machine should shut up and let me buy what i want

Vei
QUANTUM AI MICROWAVE

microwaves ur food evenly

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

one of those little clothes washers that you crank by hand, but with a little motor on it

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

slightly larger tater tots

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

cherries as big as apples, also: apples as big as cherries

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

cherries as big as apples, also: apples as big as cherries

Imagine a cherry as big as an apple tho

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

Imagine a cherry as big as an apple tho

It’s a plum

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

No like one of those big fuckin fujis as big as your fist.

Prof. Crocodile

snergle posted:

dont tell me to make a list im a free shopper on the store i dont need to follow your rules shop cop.

:patriot:

deep dish peat moss

nut posted:

Tato Nugs

deep dish peat moss

Tater Teens

bird.

snail bra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

A social media app that lets me send my sensitive personal information directly to sinister entities, without having to watch people do silly dances or make no-bake recipes.