Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I make the schedule for our district and my managers are always like oh Mae you're so on top of the schedule you do such a great job and then they go and change everything after I've finalized it.

And then I get emails like 'why am I scheduled to be at two stores on this day' or 'how come I don't have my PTO' I don't know dogg ask our airhead rear end DM!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Pimpcasso posted:

I have to wear an armband that buzzes and flashes when I get within six feet of another employee since covid came around. I work in a small control room monitoring a bunch of computers with 3 other people. So these alert armbands just go off constantly for 12 hours like we’re playing laser tag. :waycool:

Lmao

I assume you take them off when a manager isn't looking??