Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

didn't put a free handjob voucher in the welcome pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

gently caress whoever posted opus #1, that has brought back horrible memories of sitting on the phone, inflating monitored call time in sales to hit a quota, or I wouldnt get my bonus that I'd already earnt by hitting a sales target

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

GI_Clutch posted:

Our company just posted the eNPS score from the recent survey. 19! The scores broken down by department were -14, -7, 7, 77, with the final score being from corporate. They even posted all of the anonymous comments submitted including ones calling out low pay, the company's joke of a survey pretending they might change their mind about letting people continue working from home (but culture!), and calling out the owner for hiring his daughter and promoting her to a top position after laying off 30 people over the past year.

They also addressed how so many people were worried due to the number of departures so far this year (to companies that would let them work from home) by saying that they knew stuff like that would happen based on studies they had seen. But I guess when your mind is made up about making people come back to the office, why try to stop the hemorrhaging of employees who've been here up to a decade or more?

This sounds exactly like the last place I used to work, even down to the hiring of the owner's daughter. It's worrying how prevalent this poo poo is