Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

These jackasses bought a new label printer that prints three labels in the time the old printer took to print 32 labels. But it's "nicer" and "cheaper" and somehow "faster." Gah.

Like come on. You're a legit weed company. One of the largest in the whole drat nation. Figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

A friend of my boss sent an unsolicited nude to one of my coworkers. My boss said he couldn't do anything about sexual harassment because it took place outside of work hours. Wtf. If that had been a man sending a woman unsolicited nudes, he would have been fired on the spot.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

wa27 posted:

I'm a little confused. If the sender doesn't work for your company, how could your boss fire them on the spot?

Wait, what? We all work for the same company and under the same boss. Maybe I worded that crappy.

God the weed industry is full of assholes though.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Let's see...my boss gave me the third degree about my religion for asking for a day off weeks in advance. It's slow season, there are three of us and maybe ten customers a day.

Then the boss also got upset my emergency tooth extraction is on a Monday instead of the middle of the week. It should have been Friday but I don't want to get fired for missing a corporate training day. So there's that. My face hurts.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cat botherer posted:

You've got some leverage there if you've got any documentation about your boss giving you the third degree about your religion.

It was all verbal, unfortunately. Honestly there's a lot about my job that's like this, it's all rednecks and other conservative men. I'm looking around for a new job. It pays really well, which sucks because it's not easy to find something comparable.