Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they started making us use this 20 year old software to log our time as salaried employees. you have to log each day individually with 10+ clicks that load slow as gently caress and assign the time to coded project numbers one at a time by entering the project number manually. it takes me 15 minutes a day of mind numbing clicking and entering because my job makes me touch a lot of projects on a daily basis. :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What is the specific procedure out of curiosity? Also lmao at the bomb thing. Maybe they figure you'll be able to tell if it's a bomb so you can throw it out the window :pseudo:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my company got bought last year. just got informed that the new CEO (a billionaire/owner of the company) gets every single employee's yearly goals emailed to him and regularly reads them and responds to them :waycool: 20,000 employees. that's not insane at all