Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I've been working on a research project that my supervisor assigned to me for literal years.

I finished the report last week and submitted it to her only for her to tell me that she doesn't understand the project. Not that my work wasn't understandable, but that she didn't understand the project she had assigned me in the first place. So now I have a project I've wasted days of my life working on that is dead in the water.

This happens all the drat time and is infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

You have been working on it for years, could you not explain it to them?

Or was it a full "I don't get it and am not interested in getting it, why did you waste your time on this" rebuttal?

Yeah, basically. She just refused to listen to any explanation. It is a very straightforward project, she just doesn't give a poo poo.

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Y'know what's dumb poo poo? When a supervisor/boss makes some task seem really important and time-sensitive, setting really early and crunchy deadlines. Then, when they get the results of said task, they don't look at them for over a week.

Thanks for wasting my time and energy.