Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

J4Grover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

HallelujahLee posted:

Wheres the doom bathroom

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

If she can't handle you at your GroverTruk worst, she doesn't deserve you at your TimberShitter best.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Kaysette posted:

that’s how operators poo poo

As an operator, this disgusts me.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

freelop posted:

Correct.
It's about a home

MurderHöme :kimchi:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

p-p-p-power saw?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Motronic posted:

So you tried a post that gave you some sort of authority through an "expert" that was only known to you, and when challenged went all "lol I phoned a friend!"

I'm just trying to figure out whether you can be helped or not. If so, you need to stop...whatever this lying is.

I mean he didn't really come here looking for your help, he's documenting his (mis)adventures because some people thought the forums would find it entertaining.

We don't need to be weirdly aggressive and creepy. Is his friend a real engineer? Who knows. Who cares? He says they are, you don't need their name, address and SSN for whatever weird investigation you're trying to do here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Motronic posted:

Oh right....a call to authority when what you are being questioned doesn't' have to be a call to ACTUAL authority. We should just think that this is a thing.

I mean, I'm just pretending to know what I'm talking about. There is no way that I actually own the equipment he's talking about that you need to do these things or have done them with less when necessary, etc. So what the gently caress would I know?

I'm sure you know plenty about a lot of things and are good at what you do, I'm saying you're being really aggressive and creepy in your multi post crusade to prove that the OP is lying about something to you.