Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

I’m more curious about the firepit. Are you planning a smoke hood of some sort?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

why not a fire barrel tow hitch attachment to maximize porch real estate?

I know, I know: it doesn't have the certain 'je ne sais quoi' of an indoor fire pit.

(the 'je ne sais quoi' being the high probability of everything stinking like smoke, carbon monoxide poisoning, or complete immolation.)

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Rytheric posted:

That sounds interesting. I can imagine accidently driving down the road with a flaming barrel on my tow hitch. Id have to ditch the screen though. Wouldn't want the wood catching fire.

On second thought that was also a bad idea. My firepit is 30 feet from my house and the inspector said it was too close.

edit: but he was a whiny baby and said i shouldn't keep my grill next to my vinyl siding either. psssssshhhhh

k-spar fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Feb 1, 2021

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Rytheric posted:

since I buried my last phone at the beach and lost it

:thunk: