Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
With all the people dying lately I am happy to report CHINATOWN was spotted eating a giant burrito on his bicycle flipping us all the bird witha Krust costume on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
some people said it was a lengua burrito some people said carne asada, i say let the philosophers decide

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
drat

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

gently caress off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My goondolences and or congratulations

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Derpies posted:

gently caress off

make a better thread

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

GBS is a rollercoaster of emotions

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im very much high as poo poo actually

also i took a SLAM on my bike last week and taking some time off to repair my busted forearm.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

also i took a SLAM on my bike last week and taking some time off to repair my busted forearm.

i hope it did not have an impact on your tuggin

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Chinatown posted:

what if you died in that bike accident and everything since has been an owl creek/jacob's ladder-style dying dream?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Kept alive by a powerful love of big titties.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You don’t know that

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
Get well soon Chinatown

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
thanks obama!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Loden Taylor posted:

what if you died in that bike accident and everything since has been an owl creek/jacob's ladder-style dying dream?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

this guy eats burritos

lochajones just fucks cold burritos in his basement next to a body pillow.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

this happens to me fuckin daily

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

basically this but my chain popped off while i was pumping up a hill

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

basically this but my chain popped off while i was pumping up a hill

you dont have to be humble we know youre what they call a "hive of bumble king"

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Chinatown has to live at least long enough to see Touchson Tom wins his lucky number seven.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WaryWarren posted:

Chinatown has to live at least long enough to see Touchson Tom wins his lucky number seven.

gently caress you

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

gently caress you

touchdown tom sucks

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

gently caress you

Derpies posted:

touchdown tom sucks

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man I haven't had cabeza in years. there's one place in town that serves it but their hours are weird

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He's loving dead just let us get over it. gently caress.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown's Cock Stench Pedigree $4.95 Diploma Certification

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WaryWarren posted:

Touchson Tom

always a lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Actually he died from farting too much, sorry to report this

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Chinatown posted:

High, as in, in heaven? It's true what they say then, all good posters go to hell?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I might have been wrong new reports say forums poster CHINATOWN was killed by Touchdown Tom.

F

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️🆒️

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
he did doin what he love

mmmhm

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Seems like a really dangerous time to be a goon. Will have to bunker down on my already bunkering down.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Contrary to popular belief, chinatown did not receive a disk version of the new Playstation 5 console, which would "suck him off constantly" as well as the new hit game "Sack Boy" about manipulating testicles in real time through VR interfaces. Chinatown has NOT succumbed to an addiction of stimulating his prostate and wiener by wedging it into the latest and most advanced gaming console while forcibly stuffing the hottest in reactive controllers into his anus whilst racking up entirely new challenge trophies in 'Sack Boy'. All of these rumors can and will be put to rest once Chinatown returns to the forums after a refracto....recovery period which will show that his prostate and balls have not been milked entirely dry for weeks after intensive sessions with the console that would have spanned entire days.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Contrary to popular belief, chinatown did not receive a disk version of the new Playstation 5 console, which would "suck him off constantly" as well as the new hit game "Sack Boy" about manipulating testicles in real time through VR interfaces. Chinatown has NOT succumbed to an addiction of stimulating his prostate and wiener by wedging it into the latest and most advanced gaming console while forcibly stuffing the hottest in reactive controllers into his anus whilst racking up entirely new challenge trophies in 'Sack Boy'. All of these rumors can and will be put to rest once Chinatown returns to the forums after a refracto....recovery period which will show that his prostate and balls have not been milked entirely dry for weeks after intensive sessions with the console that would have spanned entire days.

Lotta words to say Touchdown Tom's latest antics finished him off

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Someone send me a fukin rtx3080.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
At least one ghost is posting in this thread :spooky:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby