Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
It was a good race at the front for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Dudley posted:

To be fair that's what happens when you BoP the same cars for years and if anyone does lose a lap you give it back for free every time a crisp packet blows across the track.

Still though, it was fun.

To be fair, the drivers are also (generally) very good in DPi...the LMP3 class is pretty dire aside from like 1 cars. Like in LMP3 it was clear Pigot and Askew were way above anybody else's level.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I enjoyed the Super Formula race. I thought Oyu was gonna pull it off. Great drives by Yamamoto, Oshima, Hirakawa, and Nojiri.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Fuji could be fixed if the godawful final section was remodeled.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Pretty good SF race at Suzuka. Nojiri looks really on it this year.

If I was Makino I'd be fairly worried about how well Sasahara is doing in his seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mWZdrVPZWE

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Good, if short, Super Formula race. The sub drivers are doing pretty well this year.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Tomoki Nojiri is absolutely hammering everybody in Super Formula this year. It’s not even close.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Congrats to Tomoki Nojiri on winning Super Formula - the first driver to wrap it up before the final round since Loic Duval in 2009. Dominant year for him.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The last round of Super GT is this weekend. The R35 GT-R is also finally being retired - although it’s been strangely more competitive this year.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Pretty big shocker in Super GT - the leading GT500 NSX was taken out by a GT300 NSX, and Toyota took the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The kid is like 19.