Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Ferrari is putting it in H in 2023

This owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Looks like Alpine is now competing in Hypercar this year. I can’t remember if they announced this previously or if it is a surprise today. Anyway here is the car:

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motorsport-news/alpine-a480-racer-revealed-wec-and-le-mans-contender

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
So Toyota are going ahead with a road car after all:

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/toyota-crown-gr-line-986bhp-gr-super-sport

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Bape Culture posted:

Is it not gonna be on YouTube? Shite

They may have it on Eurosport Player and they are often doing deals for that.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Eurosport player also does in car but I’m guessing WEC does too

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
It looks like one of Ridge Racer Type 4 cars. Awesome

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
For those in the UK and Ireland, Eurosport Player/Discovery Plus have free trials and a half price yearly description at the moment. Watched via their PS4 App and it was solid. I enjoy their commentary team at night it’s just telling anecdotes and other stuff.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Some clown car driving in LMP2 to do far. The India car just drove clean through the Richard Mille that was parked in the road

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Shumagorath posted:

What did I miss in the last four hours? Had RLM in my headphones while I was out but couldn't keep that up the entire time.

Just LMP2 crashing/spinning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Big Seb and Little Seb still clowning on everyone. Incredible.