Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

frankenfreak posted:

Does Saki-sama have a new theme? :(

That's Mei Saint-Michel's theme, most likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

frankenfreak posted:

its probably just a one off since her usual song is literally the OP for the anime rose of versailles

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Moka and Mirai on cleaning duty this time.

frankenfreak posted:

All of the real themes are not being used in fear of the YouTube Police, I believe.

unless I blacked out and we did get Hero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HqlbgFffc

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

frankenfreak posted:

Common mistake, but it looks like you posted Saki Akai.

My mistake, although they're similar heights so the point stands

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPFaAaupJk

here's Sakisama's theme for anyone who wants the real thing.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Oil! posted:

No, it would be a guaranteed strike on Youtube though.
Makes sense.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

karmicknight posted:

All of the real themes are not being used in fear of the YouTube Police, I believe.

AYPAB

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

karmicknight posted:

unless I blacked out and we did get Hero:
You're right, we didn't.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

Is it a matter of scale or is she like 9 foot tall?
She is shoot height 5'9

Cue the video, Adam Cole is 5'10

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you shouldn't keep wetting the ring. it creates mold that permeates the structure and is hard to get out

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

oh hell yeah miu rap

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Is this the Miu Rap?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
P O M

T

I

M

E

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Is this the Miu Rap?

yes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's time for the kick flip clown.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

karmicknight posted:

E I E I O

Unless I dreamed that, got me second guessing

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

the Miu Rap hits pretty hard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Miu's theme is such an all time so bad it's good theme.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

you shouldn't keep wetting the ring. it creates mold that permeates the structure and is hard to get out

I couldn't think of a relative humidity joke, but assume one was here.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

E I E I O

Unless I dreamed that, got me second guessing

They could never deny us the E I E I O, even on fear of the Youtube Police.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

RealFoxy posted:

Because TJPW wrestlers are allowed to have friends and sliding alignments, there usually aren't heel/face exclusive so it's not uncommon to see the three of them in matches against each other.
Case in point.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Any theme they own or are public domain are allowed I guess

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think most of the themes are in house, since most are performed by the wrestlers themselves.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Senerio posted:

Any theme they own or are public domain are allowed I guess

To be fair, sometimes Youtube takes down content posted by the actual copyright owners for breaching copyright!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
yeah, Hero (Hyper Misao's theme) is one of the big ones that isn't, as is Sakisama's theme.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:siren:

shin kick watch.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair, sometimes Youtube takes down content posted by the actual copyright owners for breaching copyright!

Youtube and Twitch are terrible for that, but I don't think their algorithms work live. The GCW stream before the power outage was obviously in violation and once it "ended" was immediately flagged and removed. The 2nd longer one kept going, but I assume is down now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Even though Pom dresses like a clown, she'll never have the joker smile down quite like Miu

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Even though Pom dresses like a clown, she'll never have the joker smile down quite like Miu

She's a classic clown and not a joker-come-lately.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the shin kick will literally never get old.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Also I forgot to mention I looked it up and Shin-Ultra Shoko is scheduled to return on the 7th so she will still make the match on the 11th, hell yeah

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Just realised this free show was happening! No idea who's who or what's what but it was nice to immediately see triple low dropkicks!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
oh man is it time for the Miu Watanabe tour of power spots?

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

the giant swing!!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

GIANT SPING BONK

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
MIU SWING BABY

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

cesaro fears miu

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
No, Miu, you're showing your competition your secret weapon!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Love me a Giant Swing :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Yo that top rope dropkick by swinging legs up whaaaat