Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

TJPW is back (actually it was back last night but i got the time wrong and slept through the show)

:siren: this show is going to be live on youtube to celebrate 10k subscribers to the tjpw official YouTube channel, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPAIKyGyLCBnbvdwG0j6BQ/featured :siren:

it will go up on wrestleuniverse in 3 days.

here's the announced card:

marika kobashi, rika tatsumi and hikari noa vs mahiro kiryu, miu watanabe and pom.

nodoka tenma vs hyper misao (with shin ultra shoko)

maki itoh and miyu yamashita vs nao kakuta and haruna neko.

arisu endo, kamiyu and suzume vs raku, yuki aino and moka.

TJPW has said several times the stream may be taken down by the youtube police at any given time, so this thread will be under lock in rules, no snitching.

time: 12:30 jst/3:30 am gmt/22:30 EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well how can I say no at that price!?!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I dare TJPW to run a show that starts 5pm JST or later.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jerusalem posted:

Well how can I say no at that price!?!
:yeah:

forkboy84 posted:

it'd be good for my sleep schedule for sure.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

forkboy84 posted:

Same, but my sleep schedule is hosed already right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many hours until this.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cavauro posted:

how many hours until this.

3 hours and 22 minutes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Well thanks. that's a while.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

getting sleepy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cavauro posted:

getting sleepy
https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1146986762889125888

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Did I get the time wrong, is it not supposed to be on now?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

i think i may have said like 20 minutes early

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
They may just be having problems set up, but the english update twitter says it's in 20 mins apparently?

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1355662810550689796

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

It starts roughly 20 minutes from now (1PM JST)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Checking the homepage it's doors at 12:30, bell at 13:00, so another 23 minutes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

drat my lack or reading skills

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
also if I'm not mistaken, we have another match announced?
https://twitter.com/mirai_tjpw/status/1355678923258949634

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks everybody! :)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was curious, too, so I'd been looking this up. I stopped my speeding through Power Rangers before it leaves netflix for this lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Senerio posted:

Would make sense since none of them are in matches listed in the op.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Senerio posted:

https://twitter.com/mirai_tjpw/status/1355678923258949634
God bless the girls for trying to learn English to expand their fanbase but I have no idea what Mirai's talking about

And Haku is definitely ghost writing Yamashita's english tweets, the girl couldn't count to ten or name the days of the week a year ago

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Feed is up with a countdown running :hellyeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZfiKDPQvs

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Hype levels rising

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone. yuka is 24 years old

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Reminder to everyone, that while people are usually good at posting the tweets here, if you want to stay up on everything, the unofficial (but authorized) english translations are here:

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

everyone. yuka is 24 years old

Practically ancient in TJPW

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Senerio posted:

Reminder to everyone, that while people are usually good at posting the tweets here, if you want to stay up on everything, the unofficial (but authorized) english translations are here:

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng

Awesome, thank you!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh hey, we're live

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i think i may have said like 20 minutes early

If it weren't for you saying a time 30 minutes early, I wouldn't have made it. Thank you.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

If it weren't for you saying a time 30 minutes early, I wouldn't have made it. Thank you.

truly i am the greatest

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

namba :neckbeard:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

This is the first TJPW show I have watched.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

I have the TJPW stream running with the NOAH event on PIP, what is life?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pylons posted:

im glad you're here friend.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Pylons posted:

Get ready for 15 minutes of introductions and idol singing

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

J-Ro posted:

CyberFight 2021.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
UpUpGirls time hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

J-Ro posted:

Pretty awesome, sounds like