Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Oh dang, I was just about to watch this morning's NJPW, but I'd rather livepost this. I'll get to you eventually, Shingo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Also just a reminder, this show is running off an iPad so this is gonna be the camera the whole show

ANYWAY time for Up Up Girls!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i am enjoying audience POV camera angle even if the quality seems bad.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Hopefully we get to know what train station Raku is repping tonight.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

RealFoxy posted:

Also just a reminder, this show is running off an iPad so this is gonna be the camera the whole show

ANYWAY time for Up Up Girls!

They are still single camera though, right? So the hard cam is probably pretty close.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i am enjoying audience POV camera angle even if the quality seems bad.

Fixed ipad camera.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

Fixed ipad camera.

truly the bravest promotion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oil! posted:

Get ready for 15 minutes of introductions and idol singing

Haha sure thing bud... oh my God :aaa:

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Not sure how lucha libre has like 2-3 youtube streams from various bootleggers and they have to use the iPad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

first gen ipad

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Compared to the only RevPro show I've watched this single iPad is perfectly tolerable.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the funniest part of the scuffed ipad setup is the wrestle universe vod will probably be the hard cam that they aren't broadcasting from because ???.

some deep lore there.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the funniest part of the scuffed ipad setup is the wrestle universe vod will probably be the hard cam that they aren't broadcasting from because ???.

some deep lore there.

Inertia is a hell of a drug

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Just like with the 24 hour GCW show, I will be keeping track of all the times people break a door.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Oil! posted:

Just like with the 24 hour GCW show, I will be keeping track of all the times people break a door.

Here's hoping Hikari Noa talked her way into a deathmatch.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's time for the best theme in pro wrestling hell yeah.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
For the new folk, the Up Up Girl's are TJPW's idol group, they always open every single show as a unit and have a handful of original songs. Two of the girls (Miu in Pink and Raku in Yellow) were recruited to be part of the idol group, the girl in Blue with a ton of ear piercings (Which you can't see from this camera) tried to go the traditional wrestling route but wasn't quite good enough when she started so she got put with the former mentioned two. Because TJPW wrestlers are allowed to have friends and sliding alignments, there usually aren't heel/face exclusive so it's not uncommon to see the three of them in matches against each other.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot: E I E I O

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this loving song gets me every time goddamnit

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

BEST THEME IN WRESTLING

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
One of these 3 is a bee, one of them is the newest wrestler in the company, and one of them has this as her song.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Kamiyu and Suzume teaming is some real poo poo.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

ItohRespectArmy posted:

BEST THEME IN WRESTLING

She is the only person associated with Ohio that isn't a heel.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

moka is going to do the gi choke when none of us can see.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Oil! posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Oil! posted:

OI4Kamiyu

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

moka is going to do the gi choke when none of us can see.

Just real experimental poo poo.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The only downside to this show is that the Bakuretsu sisters aren't teaming up so we won't get any Steiner offense.

For reference, Yuki Aino (in the ring, in red), and her sister Nodoka Tenma (wrestling my favorite wrestler Hyper Misao later) are basically The Steiners if they were tiny Japanese Women.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to need some "eye pads" after watching this, from the blood coming out of there!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's time for the REAL Goodnight Express!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

It's time for the REAL Goodnight Express!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Sorry, Kamifu should join 44.OH

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A 3 person cover!?! :aaa:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's time for B E E

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

My god is the youtube chat being a bunch of crybabies about the video quality on this free show they're putting on with no notice or prep

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Senerio posted:

For reference, Yuki Aino (in the ring, in red), and her sister Nodoka Tenma (wrestling my favorite wrestler Hyper Misao later) are basically The Steiners if they were tiny Japanese Women.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Neodoomium posted:

My god is the youtube chat being a bunch of crybabies about the video quality on this free show they're putting on with no notice or prep

Never read the chat

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

When it comes to Youtube, always remember to never read the comments, and what is chat but comments happening in real time!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

also considering it's a show that otherwise wouldn't be broadcast in the first place.