Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

TJPW is back (actually it was back last night but i got the time wrong and slept through the show)

:siren: this show is going to be live on youtube to celebrate 10k subscribers to the tjpw official YouTube channel, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPAIKyGyLCBnbvdwG0j6BQ/featured :siren:

it will go up on wrestleuniverse in 3 days.

here's the announced card:

marika kobashi, rika tatsumi and hikari noa vs mahiro kiryu, miu watanabe and pom.

nodoka tenma vs hyper misao (with shin ultra shoko)

maki itoh and miyu yamashita vs nao kakuta and haruna neko.

arisu endo, kamiyu and suzume vs raku, yuki aino and moka.

TJPW has said several times the stream may be taken down by the youtube police at any given time, so this thread will be under lock in rules, no snitching.

time: 12:30 jst/3:30 am gmt/22:30 EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jerusalem posted:

Well how can I say no at that price!?!
:yeah:

forkboy84 posted:

I dare TJPW to run a show that starts 5pm JST or later.

it'd be good for my sleep schedule for sure.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cavauro posted:

how many hours until this.

3 hours and 22 minutes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

Did I get the time wrong, is it not supposed to be on now?

i think i may have said like 20 minutes early

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

drat my lack or reading skills

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

If it weren't for you saying a time 30 minutes early, I wouldn't have made it. Thank you.

truly i am the greatest

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

namba :neckbeard:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pylons posted:

This is the first TJPW show I have watched.

im glad you're here friend.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i am enjoying audience POV camera angle even if the quality seems bad.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Fixed ipad camera.

truly the bravest promotion.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the funniest part of the scuffed ipad setup is the wrestle universe vod will probably be the hard cam that they aren't broadcasting from because ???.

some deep lore there.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

BEST THEME IN WRESTLING

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

moka is going to do the gi choke when none of us can see.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

My god is the youtube chat being a bunch of crybabies about the video quality on this free show they're putting on with no notice or prep

also considering it's a show that otherwise wouldn't be broadcast in the first place.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Endo looked good considering she debuted a month ago

the TJPW dojo has some black magic going on considering sena debuted in 2020 and suzume debuted in 2019 and they're both incredible already.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cavauro posted:

what if the fiend was in tjpw.

he is, she's called pom.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

frankenfreak posted:

Please don't insult her like that.

frankenfreak posted:

Please don't insult her like that.

i forgot to add "but good"

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

who snitched??!??!?!?!?!?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:siren: ITS BACK :siren:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the sword revived the stream

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

let this be a lesson to you, steiners are stronger than swords

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

A terrible day for our heroes.

Maybe they will recoup this loss on the 11th when facing the Bakuretsu Sisters for the tag titles.

shoko is out of that match with her broken nose still im pretty sure

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Oil! posted:

Young Girls just feels a whole lot weirder to say than Young Boys.

yeah i just stick to calling them rookies.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mirai is a shingo takagi esque competitor you will all love, also yuka and mizuki are in this match.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

Reminder that Yuka is the consensus pick for our forum's favorite active woman wrestler :hellyeah:

looking forward to this match showing just how good mizuki is too :shobon:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

I've heard Mizuki has a fairly cool looking move, confirm/deny?

one of the coolest, some may say

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

also i think maki itoh deserves credit for being very loud.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

This entrance theme rules

this is true for all TJPW themes but this one slaps a lil extra

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GO ACE

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

MAKI ITOH GOT THE IPAD TO MOVE

her power knows no limits.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

miyu yamashita is who low ki sees himself as but instead he comes off as a dork because he's low ki.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lmao

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

Maki's gotten so good, so fast. I know she coasted off her charisma for most of her career but in the last 5 months she's really stepped her game up.

there's been signs of it over the past 2 years but it turns out she really benefitted from covid because when you can't interact with the crowd you gotta do something

and i guess maki decided to just become unbelievably good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

She stole some of Okada's wrestling talent while he was sleeping

she defended on 1.4 and 1.5 back to back and stole his mojo.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

*in extremely maki itoh voice* "THE FUCKIN FRENCH"

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know what she's saying but she seems very intent on getting her point across!

the fact her promos are entertaining even when there's no translation is very :stare:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

need to see kota ibushi do the tray bump

Jerusalem posted:

Is it a matter of scale or is she like 9 foot tall?

she's like 6'1 but she might aswell be 7 feet.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

frankenfreak posted:

Does Saki-sama have a new theme? :(

its probably just a one off since her usual song is literally the OP for the anime rose of versailles

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

oh hell yeah miu rap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Is this the Miu Rap?

yes