Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
just incredibly, ludicrously small hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I had a dream last night I was a contestant on Hells Kitchen and he,
not Gordon Ramsay, asked me while at the White House (not the Oval Office, but the big rectangular table they have cabinet meetings at) to come back for one more round against the blue team in Florida. He seemed hospitable enough but I kept reminding myself “this dude is lying to me and I probably won’t get paid if I accept his offer”. I gave a noncommittal “We’ll play it by ear, we’ll see what happens” because I also don’t know how to cook

If I met him irl I wouldn’t really have anything to say. Dude has no inner world and he’s only really interesting from a respectable distance.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Real talk: I'd soon get sick of TV news crews tresspassing on my property and blocking my driveway, and sell up. To, as another goon states, some rear end in a top hat Trump lover for top dollar.

Real real talk: Like probably most goons and like poor Millenals and Zoomers, I'd actually be renting, not own the joint, so I'd just give notice.

Real real real talk: If I lived in a neighborhood that rich I'd have to be squatting, and rear end in a top hat Trump would most likely hire brutal goons with brutal dogs to 'encourage' me to move. Life is unfair.

Now back to our normal, funny programming.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Everyone talking about neighborly pranks and the like seems to be overlooking the one positive fact which is as long as politics never gets mentioned could probably score some primo coke from Jr., but then you'd be stuck hanging out with him while amped out of your skull so then it becomes a catch 22 but all you gotta do is commiserate about your dad ignoring you or whatever for sympathy bumps.

frogge fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 1, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Yuck. Not worth it. You just know he leaves boogers on the bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Mr. President, SIR! I have some great ideas to get rid of your 'money problems', ever heard of GameStop, sir?